What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter
They used to not bother me so bad when I got stung but the last few times it just keeps getting worse. It doesn't hurt that bad when I first get stung but the next two days it sweels and hurts likr hell.

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
They used to not bother me so bad when I got stung but the last few times it just keeps getting worse. It doesn't hurt that bad when I first get stung but the next two days it sweels and hurts likr hell.

You're body developed a hypersensitivity to it for some reason (maybe a really bad sting or exposure to something similar). I had half a dozen yellow jackets swarm out of a hole in the ground after stepping on it not too long ago, like an evil little landmine lol, they damn near chased me into a pond full of leeches and stayed on my tail for quite a distance.
I'm not allergic but the welts on my head and neck might have closed up your airway, Just food for thought.

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
having a few shrimp and cocktail sauce and a glass of red wine watching " Big Bang Theory " filling the bowl with an unnamed purplish punch ..and behaving like a.....................
gallery-1487072016-lamb-spring.jpg

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter
Reactions: Ice

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter

You're body developed a hypersensitivity to it for some reason (maybe a really bad sting or exposure to something similar). I had half a dozen yellow jackets swarm out of a hole in the ground after stepping on it not too long ago, like an evil little landmine lol, they damn near chased me into a pond full of leeches and stayed on my tail for quite a distance.
I'm not allergic but the welts on my head and neck might have closed up your airway, Just food for thought.
I was looking over an old Willys truck once, little 4 cylinder engine, one barrel carb that had a spider web in it. I cleared out the web with a finger then went on with inspection. I felt this searing pain in my wrist. Two very pissed off wasps who lived in the carb were chewing on my arm. I flailed around, almost ran into traffic. Couldn't use that hand for hours.

Damaged Maven

Site Supporter
Making a box to send a baby eats and shits doll to the granddaughter. I'm too f'n cheap to just buy one, and the task keeps me occupied.

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
Been playing around with my desktop pc.

It's 10 years old > the video card is stuffed > the hard drive is stuffed.

It has a legal version of Word something or other on it and I keep it going in case I have to produce a document and look like I know what I'm doing.

I did something like 5 systems restore's and it came back to life.

pull all and everything loose or unscrew it and with a pig's hair paintbrush .. dust it out and off or with a vacuumcleaner .. you can open hard discs and video cards too .. at least some .. keeps you busy, dust is a trouble too when it gets crusty or hard from heat inside or so ..

Damaged Maven

Site Supporter
Hard drive content can be reproduced to an external drive, and a decent laptop can be purchased for $300. Why bother with an ice age device?

Damaged Maven

Site Supporter
Recovering from the 8 hour flight back to my home. Flying is really for the birds.
Flying is great with the right seat. I shared a row with Jenny Cobb... NASCAR truck driver/owner... on a flight from MCI to ATL, got properly drunk, and learned a lot about her life and business. You have to get lucky and pick your shots.

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
Contemplating stuff
sounds like war ! :ROFL3::Excited3::Excited1::Grin3::LOL4:

contemplation
/ˌkɒntɛmˈpleɪʃ(ə)n/
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

noun
noun: contemplation; plural noun: contemplations
  1. the action of looking thoughtfully at something for a long time.
    "the road is too busy for leisurely contemplation of the scenery"
    synoniemen:viewing, regarding, examination, inspection, observation, survey, study, scrutiny, scanning, staring at, gazing at, eyeing
    "the contemplation of beautiful objects"
    • deep reflective thought.
      "he would retire to his room for study or contemplation"
      synoniemen:thought, meditation, consideration, pondering, reflection, thinking, musing, rumination, deliberation, cogitation, reverie, concentration, introspection; Meer
      informalbrown study;
      formalcerebration
      "the monks sat in quiet contemplation"
    • the state of being considered or planned.
      "substantial fitting work is in contemplation"
fP_pwojC_400x400.jpeg

about to lose time .. cigarette and coffee .. gaming and relaxation.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I had half a dozen yellow jackets swarm out of a hole in the ground after stepping on it not too long ago, like an evil little landmine lol, they damn near chased me into a pond full of leeches and stayed on my tail for quite a distance.

I had this happen once lol, 10 stings, I took off flying lol.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Well, not right now, but this past weekend, went to the Appalachian String Band music festival for a few days up in West Virginia. Over 4000 folks jamming it out. Was so fun.