What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Today was a parcel day..pretty faded right now...Have some shit from China still stuck with issues,about to eat maybe grab some beers or maybe just finish off the egg nog 2 birds one stone egg nogs like a meal,arms killing so I've been medicating in many ways...

what am I doing...contemplating mostly

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Watching football. Bills/Texans. It's on ABC. I could never get ABC before but I can get it now.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Looking for a new car, it’s the second time in a few weeks it’s gone to the garage, once that starts you throw good money after bad, so new one it is.

I hated my car payment. But now Im paying a credit card payment for all the repairs I've done on it in the past few years. Sucks lol. But its still cheaper than a new Jeep, and I dont like the new Jeeps lol.

Any particular vehicle you lookin' at? What vehicle is giving you trouble?

I’m looking at the Mercedes maybach, I quite fancy that, mine isn’t a 6 series BMW.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Looking for a new car, it’s the second time in a few weeks it’s gone to the garage, once that starts you throw good money after bad, so new one it is.

I hated my car payment. But now Im paying a credit card payment for all the repairs I've done on it in the past few years. Sucks lol. But its still cheaper than a new Jeep, and I dont like the new Jeeps lol.

Any particular vehicle you lookin' at? What vehicle is giving you trouble?

I’m looking at the Mercedes maybach, I quite fancy that, mine is a 6 series BMW.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Feeding the FAT fucking hungover Cat ..I way slept in and you'd think the faggit hasn't eaten in an eon ..

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
getting ready for a trip to the local pub under the guise of taking the Chief for a scenic walk in the underused park near here. Chief gets in this pub he's almost 21 in canine years
27af192cc8f7743a77f21025ddc788e8.jpg

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Just got back from picking up my "parcels" at the drop off place,seems they tried to delivery on Sunday..ended up getting ripped off on both parcels, one was supposed to be 2 pairs of Doc Martens turned out to be a scarf I payed over 200 for,the other they only gave me half my order left out my Microscopic camera the whole reason I placed the order...FML