What R U Listening 2? ♫ ♪

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Got my 16 year old reading Wurthering Heights and discussing mental illness and narcissism and the supernatural. She is out at Babbas for the night and called me about a part in the book lol.

And now I have Kate Bush's goofy ass stuck in my head.

I'll always love this though ♡

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
@Dove ... same here.

When I was a teen I used to play it over and over to practice dance. I was in ballet from the time I was 13 until I was 20. Not long, but I was good at it lol.

Not much money to be made in dancing unless you do it naked. :D

I had a whole ballet routine to Wurthering Heights. My brother has it on a VHS lol.

To this very day my toes are fucked up my toe nails will fall off. I'm not kidding....they will just fall the fuck off. It's so gross lol

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
@Dove ... same here.

When I was a teen I used to play it over and over to practice dance. I was in ballet from the time I was 13 until I was 20. Not long, but I was good at it lol.

Not much money to be made in dancing unless you do it naked. :D

I had a whole ballet routine to Wurthering Heights. My brother has it on a VHS lol.

To this very day my toes are fucked up my toe nails will fall off. I'm not kidding....they will just fall the fuck off. It's so gross lol
When I was 18, my first serious live-in girlfriend used to play Kate Bush when we rooted! It was a lot! Lol