What R U Listening 2? ♫ ♪

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter

Rap's realness was spawned by this song back in 1986. Even the best rapper ever - Too $hort - was heavily inspired by Egyptian Lover so much his motif was based on the above song, no doubt about it. But Too $hort has the game down pat harder than anyone, ever.

Controversy (via Wiki)

On February 10, 2012, a video of Too Short was posted on
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
magazine's website. In the video, Too Short gives "Fatherly Advice" to late middle-school and high-school boys. Specifically, he offers "a couple of tricks" for manually manipulating female genitals "when you start feeling a certain way about the girls."
The video caused an immediate outcry and was soon taken down by XXL, which issued an apology.

Jeeahuuuh!

SSS
- GWAR, GG Allin, and Too $hort made the world what it is.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Rap's realness was spawned by this song back in 1986. Even the best rapper ever - Too $hort - was heavily inspired by Egyptian Lover so much his motif was based on the above song, no doubt about it. But Too $hort has the game down pat harder than anyone, ever.

Controversy (via Wiki)

On February 10, 2012, a video of Too Short was posted on
magazine's website. In the video, Too Short gives "Fatherly Advice" to late middle-school and high-school boys. Specifically, he offers "a couple of tricks" for manually manipulating female genitals "when you start feeling a certain way about the girls."
The video caused an immediate outcry and was soon taken down by XXL, which issued an apology.

Jeeahuuuh!

SSS
- GWAR, GG Allin, and Too $hort made the world what it is.

I got something bumping over here even MORE offensive than that.

My daughters are killing me with this today :Hapz2:

WHY is this played nonstop in every store....on every station....between Tday and NY for the past three decades WHY?!

When the Apostle Paul was in a Roman prison writing about the thorn in his side.....it was this song stuck in his head. FACT.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
I've dreamed the death
The thousands dream
Every day of every year
In white masks, they travel on
Humbled but proud With silent pleas
Their lives fled before them
Like leaves in a storm
And I stand still aside
Watching them file through
The roads are filled with their masses
The ground breaks under their feet
They ask nothing from no one
But still their questions shatter the air
Their lives fled before them
Like leaves in a storm
And I stand still aside
Watching them file through

Last edited:

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter

SSS
-If you don't listen to those^ gems, you'll get randomly murdered some day for wearing your favorite shirt in public - covered with bright paisleys!

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

SSS
-If you don't listen to those^ gems, you'll get randomly murdered some day for wearing your favorite shirt in public - covered with bright paisleys!

Saw The Ramones 4 times .. Warthog is one of their change up songs wish they had more like it