What R U Listening 2? ♫ ♪

Admin.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Site Supporter ☠️
My girl Shirley just got a new Hip!

FIgiapR.png

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Halestorm.
They're from my neck of the woods and it is truly amazing what they have accomplished coming from a small town outside of a small city with no musical identity whatsoever.

what i'm listening to because i'm off on a tangent ...

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
There are some good tunes around globally you just need to stay of the corporate media.
It's "Corporate media" because lots and lots of people enjoy listening to it, if you were a busker on the street and BMI stopped and offered you a big contract, my Spidey sense tells me you'd take it. Everybody has bills to pay, and itches to scratch.

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
They're from my neck of the woods and it is truly amazing what they have accomplished coming from a small town outside of a small city with no musical identity whatsoever.

what i'm listening to because i'm off on a tangent ...

Try the original, I owned the album. 80s UK punk!

Best song Troops of tomorrow.

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
It's "Corporate media" because lots and lots of people enjoy listening to it, if you were a busker on the street and BMI stopped and offered you a big contract, my Spidey sense tells me you'd take it. Everybody has bills to pay, and itches to scratch.
True but they have a formula for what is popular and will exclude for a variety of reasons.
Decca turned down the Beatles for funny haircuts and Tom MacDonald wont get a sniff from the MSM as he mentions god and those satanists hate that stuff.

Its as blinkered as the news you read, which is sad, I would rather listen to this thread than some pop show on the BBC for example.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
True but they have a formula for what is popular and will exclude for a variety of reasons.
Decca turned down the Beatles for funny haircuts and Tom MacDonald wont get a sniff from the MSM as he mentions god and those satanists hate that stuff.

Its as blinkered as the news you read, which is sad, I would rather listen to this thread than some pop show on the BBC for example.
I think it's a bit of a Mystery on what act will hit it big, look at the talent shows that have been so popular, here America's got talent has been on the air a long long time, hundreds of mostly talented acts, but as far as I know only a small handful have made the big time. We've probably all seen local musicians that seem amazing and shaken our heads at the current top 40 hitmaker....

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Local fans were convinced these guys would shoot to the top, back in the MTV 80's, they had some moderate successes.