What R U Listening 2? ♫ ♪

Carignan

Factory Bastard
Amy Winehouse was is still cool to me and I can kinda relate to the whole Rehab song. Just in a dude-ish more way since I ain't female like you and she was Dove. MORE hormones and shit at work of course. Even THOUGH I have been a woman online many times before

Donny Hathaway? well I didn't know you felt about this way but I feel this deeeeep connection to you already so lets make it HAPPEN lol

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Amy Winehouse was is still cool to me and I can kinda relate to the whole Rehab song. Just in a dude-ish more way since I ain't female like you and she was Dove. MORE hormones and shit at work of course. Even THOUGH I have been a woman online many times before

Donny Hathaway? well I didn't know you felt about this way but I feel this deeeeep connection to you already so lets make it HAPPEN lol

I love Amy Winehouse. She was a legit female artist and sang beautifully about relatable and real stuff. And she was beautiful in her own way and wasnt just more conformity to ridiculous pop princess standards. I really dont get why people shit on her so much.

Her covers were so good as well

I love Hathaway

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I dont like any of the covers of this song. The Fugees almost ruined it for me with the constant hearing it everywhere lol

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I typically dont listen to much rap but I did like Eminem when he first started. His second album was so Detroit.

He changed though. I definately cant stand him.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
What the FUCK I had no idea this Garth Brooks song was actually a Billy Joel cover?!

Still like the one I grew up with lol

Everyone my age in MI had this CD and played it up north obsessively lol.

Husband is working on playing it and turned on an original I didnt know existed ♡

Last edited: