A favourite Korn song of mine…
Breakfall Such is life... Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -2,749 Location Great Southern Land Oct 10, 2022 #4,861 A favourite Korn song of mine…
realgrimm G̸̽̇͑͛̈́̈́̃̒̋́̿̍̄͛͂͌̇̈́̋̀̋͛̈͛̓̎̃̐͗͆͐̀́̓̐͂̓̉̑̋͑̈́͌̊͝͠͠͝ Chaos Control ☠️ Reaction score 6,453 Location ○̸̛̛̛̛̀͂̌̉́͌͊̎̋̃͐͛̉̓̏͛͊̏͑̈́̆̌̑͂̿̍̎͑͗̽̇́̄͊̾̏͘͘̕̚̕͝͝͝ Oct 11, 2022 #4,863
Breakfall Such is life... Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -2,749 Location Great Southern Land Oct 13, 2022 #4,869
Breakfall Such is life... Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -2,749 Location Great Southern Land Oct 15, 2022 #4,872 @Blazor
realgrimm G̸̽̇͑͛̈́̈́̃̒̋́̿̍̄͛͂͌̇̈́̋̀̋͛̈͛̓̎̃̐͗͆͐̀́̓̐͂̓̉̑̋͑̈́͌̊͝͠͠͝ Chaos Control ☠️ Reaction score 6,453 Location ○̸̛̛̛̛̀͂̌̉́͌͊̎̋̃͐͛̉̓̏͛͊̏͑̈́̆̌̑͂̿̍̎͑͗̽̇́̄͊̾̏͘͘̕̚̕͝͝͝ Oct 19, 2022 #4,878
Cookie Monster Reaction score 1,385 Location Emperor of Wome Oct 21, 2022 #4,879 Latest Tom song, pretty good one imo.
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,826 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Oct 22, 2022 #4,881 Inspired by Woodstock... Last edited: Oct 22, 2022
Cookie Monster Reaction score 1,385 Location Emperor of Wome Oct 26, 2022 #4,886 Admin. said: Inspired by Woodstock... Click to expand... Fuck me this ones dated, what are you 70?
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,826 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Oct 26, 2022 #4,887 Cookie Monster said: Fuck me this ones dated, what are you 70? Click to expand... It’s called genetic memory, look it up!!!!
Cookie Monster said: Fuck me this ones dated, what are you 70? Click to expand... It’s called genetic memory, look it up!!!!
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,826 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Oct 27, 2022 #4,890