What's for Dinner Tonight?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yesterday I started smoking a 1.5 kilo pork loin, @ 12 noon. Stuffed it with garlic and fresh rosemary, then rubbed it good, with brown sugar, and some other spices. Kept the temperature between 200 and 250. Served it @ 7. Really came out good. Sadly I was the only one there.

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yesterday I started smoking a 1.5 kilo pork loin, @ 12 noon. Stuffed it with garlic and fresh rosemary, then rubbed it good, with brown sugar, and some other spices. Kept the temperature between 200 and 250. Served it @ 7. Really came out good. Sadly I was the only one there.

Sounds delicious. You didn't invite any friends for dinner?

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
I'll be having a Prime Rib banquet burger and spicy potato wedges

MESI4JZ_o.jpg

Marvin

Factory Bastard
homemade lasagna made by the sister(fuck knows whats gonna be in it. she likes to experiment on everything.)should be good though. if i end up in the hospital i will know who to kill.. think she enjoys me being a guinea pig with her food a little too much

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
OK, I know it's kinda sad but I hate waste

I really grew tired of my chili mainly after finding out the random meat chunks I bought contained bone that once cooked weren't able to be retrieved but crumbled in your mouth it a chalky mess..

2-3 weeks later it's sitting in my fridge.. pounds of it still I'm trying again by adding some tomato sauce to it and try for some pasta sauce

Marvin

Factory Bastard
Chicken wings, ribs, steak, lots of cake. A bit of everything. Nice birthday bash for the niece. Have to chill for awhile now.. tummy needs a break and a nap soon.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
OK, I know it's kinda sad but I hate waste

I really grew tired of my chili mainly after finding out the random meat chunks I bought contained bone that once cooked weren't able to be retrieved but crumbled in your mouth it a chalky mess..

2-3 weeks later it's sitting in my fridge.. pounds of it still I'm trying again by adding some tomato sauce to it and try for some pasta sauce
What would you expect from the Dollar store?