What's for Dinner Tonight?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
here's hoping @Dove doesn't come in here with 44 thousand werds explaining the original roots of BBQ 'n are found under D tRUmpfs nutsac and that the abortred chickens were raped and forced to surrender by thier male counterparts fffs HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA STFU ! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
There are really great taquerias in San Diego. Taco Bell isn't good food.

But it was what the kids wanted. Yes, there are very good Mexican places around here and I have been to most of them.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
here's hoping @Dove doesn't come in here with 44 thousand werds explaining the original roots of BBQ 'n are found under D tRUmpfs nutsac and that the abortred chickens were raped and forced to surrender by thier male counterparts fffs HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA STFU ! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA

That's funny. lmao

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Tonight's dinner was chicken fingers, cane sauce,Texas toast (turned into garlic bread), coalslaw, and crinkle cut fries. Name that ace, people.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Tonight's dinner was chicken fingers, cane sauce,Texas toast (turned into garlic bread), coalslaw, and crinkle cut fries. Name that ace, people.

I don't like Cane's sauce, blech. What is it, ketchup and mayo? So gross. Chicken is good at Raising Cane's though.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I don't like Cane's sauce, blech. What is it, ketchup and mayo? So gross. Chicken is good at Raising Cane's though.

Different strokes for different folks, I guess. It has a nice understated spice to it. Garlic with black and red pepper. It helps to cut the grease of the fried chicken but I am sure the mayo makes it even more unhealthy.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
7gvLlDQ.jpg

UNFREEballs

Factory Bastard
Homemade Lasagna made by a good friend of mine's mother. I think she has perfected it and many others after over 60 years of cooking.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I had some birria around 4pm and we have to drop my stepson off at the airport around 8pm so he can catch a red eye to visit his grandparents. After that the rest of us might go out for Indian food. Well, I want Indian but my wife wants to go to an Azerbaijani restaurant.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I had a mixture of pasta...all baked penne dishes...Chicken Alfredo, Chicken Carbonara, and Pasta Primavera....all from....

Domino's.

And it was really good. No kidding.

And I broke a piece of naan bread into 4 and put it in a 4 slice toaster and had that with margarine and powdered garlic.

I am not sure how it is in USA, but the pasta at Domino's in Canada is really good. At least the place I get it.

Now I am getting an urge for some rye bread with margarine and Vegemite. I love Vegemite. I love Marmite too.

This is the bread:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

It is nasty stuff!

product-detail-banner.jpg

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I threw a Stouffer's frozen lasagna in the oven after work. Kind of a change of plans. Takes too long to cook but I had other things going on and it takes me a while to get hungry after work.

UNFREEballs

Factory Bastard
Sweet n Sour Pork Chops(not really a Portuguese person chopped up I ain't no cannibal lol)Scallop potatoes, and carrots. Very filling and I really can not movie right now

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Earlier today a friend dropped off a Trinidadian Black Cake that she made.

It is good. You gotta like rum though. There is lots of rum.