What's for Dinner Tonight?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Last night my wife and I had date night so we went to a local farm to table restaurant. It was good; we had a grilled octopus appetizer, two entrees of lamb osso bucolic, my wife had two fruity girl drinks, while I drank iced tea with a slice of lemon. Total bill was $154 after tax and tip.

Luckily, the boys didn't want to go so we saved some money there and instead they got to order Chinese delivery.

I see you were a victim of auto-correct. I'm sorry for your loss.

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
Fine dining this evening.

Brown bread, colslaw, thick cuts of smoked ham and English mustard, hotter than the yank mustard.

Dont use butter when the condiments are the glue.

Packet of cheese n onion flavoured kettle chips.

Simple as.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Fine dining this evening.

Brown bread, colslaw, thick cuts of smoked ham and English mustard, hotter than the yank mustard.

Dont use butter when the condiments are the glue.

Packet of cheese n onion flavoured kettle chips.

Simple as.

I too enjoy a non-fussy meal. Delicious and fairly simple to put together. I like that.

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
I too enjoy a non-fussy meal. Delicious and fairly simple to put together. I like that.
Thanks for the link, on closer inspection it was the site I have been using in the past lol, good find thanks. prawn etoufee is another top draw recipe!!"

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yesterday we went to an old local restaurant which has been around since 1976 which serves old fashioned American food. I had their Saturday Night prime rib special. It was good if a bit fatty; nothing special though. I did notice this morning I had to flush twice to get my morning shit to go down so I guess I did eat a lot of dead cow yesterday.

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
Did a quick snausage casserole with Oven chips. Added left over bits of bell pepper, shrooms, peas and half an onion, chicken stock cube, garlic powder and salt n pepper.

Fantastic

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
"The Baden Hotel, often known now as EJ's, was opened to the public and dedicated with a date stone on July 22nd 1874."

I am eating there tonight with my wife and another couple. We have been buddies since the mid 1980's. It did not look like we would be friends the first time we met. A mutual friend introduced us as "Hey Joe, this is my buddy Darryl. He is a wrestler. Darryl, this is Joe. He is the boxer I told you about." We shake hands and say "Nice to meet you." But then I notice he is smiling and kind of eyeballing me. I say "You wanna find out if my boxing can beat your wrestling." I had a bit of a short fuse when I felt I was being disrespected. Our mutual friend told me he is a cool guy and I settled down. After meeting him for literally 20 seconds or so I wanted to smack that silly smile off his face. And we have been friends for over 35 years since.

Anyways, I am looking forward to dinner. I love their Fried Chicken Dinner and will most likely go with that. Bonesless chicken thighs deep fried with a buttermilk batter and tossed with whatever sauce I am going to feel like. And the garlic mashed potatoes are awesome there. And they always have great veggies spiced just right. Simple food but so, so good!!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Tonight is Korean Fried Chicken. It tends to be greasy but flavorful I like the sauces and glazes they use.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
We had to wait for the termit tenting people to show up then we drove up to Anaheim to do a long weekend at Disneyland. Kids wanted to eat at Bubba Gump Shrimp Co which is a tourist trap chain restaurant but what ever.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Tomorrow night I am thinking of hitting up Uncle Fong's Borneo Restaurant for authentic Indonesian food from the island of Borneo.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Oysters and prawns with a chilli and mayo dipping sauce…

b3XXOJb.jpg

UNFREEballs

Factory Bastard
Pizza(Bacon n pepperoni) n chicken wings(white cheddar haberno dip)and vanilla ice cream with butterscotch sauce on top for dessert.

I have a huge appetite. Haven't have a drink in a 5 days.

UNFREEballs

Factory Bastard
Hey fromHell. Why so many different handles?
Can't access any of the others. Don't remember the emails.. usually or BF just bans me. Oh well it was nice lil break from here so starting over. I hate looking back on shit these days. Only moving forward now

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Tonight will be taco bell night. The family is tired of Thanksgiving left overs, last night we made split pea and ham soup with the left over ham and the turkey broth we made with the bones. I am actually interested in trying the newly brought back enchirito.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I have some smoked beef sausage links that went on sale. I'm not really hungry but I'll have a couple of those (on rolls like hot dogs) and go to bed.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Tonight will be taco bell night. The family is tired of Thanksgiving left overs, last night we made split pea and ham soup with the left over ham and the turkey broth we made with the bones. I am actually interested in trying the newly brought back enchirito.

There are really great taquerias in San Diego. Taco Bell isn't good food.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I drunk bb chickened in da cold yo ... not bad but by the time the other side was done the cooked top half was cold and toff ...

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
I drunk bb chickened in da cold yo ... not bad but by the time the other side was done the cooked top half was cold and toff ...
Winter bbqs are tops,remember the folks place using an old canopy and building walls of snow, placing the beers right in the wall.. bbqs being a summer thing is hogwash

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Winter bbqs are tops,remember the folks place using an old canopy and building walls of snow, placing the beers right in the wall.. bbqs being a summer thing is hogwash

We had a bbq tri-tip for dinner last night. You're right, it's not only a summer activity. It's possible to cook out year round.