What's for Dinner Tonight?

Sindy666

Factory Bastard
I cooked Chinook salmon and brussels sprouts and bacon.

o9MiXx3.png

Dageaux

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Shrimp and cheese stuffed burger with a side of ranch, cheese, bacon and jalapeno fries. Diet coke :P

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Smoking a pork loin in my kettle. Low and slow. Rubbed it with olive oil, garlic and herbs. I know, I’ll have a guest.

Big Sexy

narcoleptic mattress salesman
Site Supporter
Ghetto nachos from some old taco stand. It was drenched in cheap queso and sour cream was warm. I still ate it

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Daddy is feeling generous this week

Need an oven that heats up to 550 degrees tho

Put this one on the SEO and watch your traffic soar.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
does the recipe call for imported water from Brooklyn?
It's funny you say that. There's a bit of a religious war on whether or not Brooklyn water is the best for making your dough

Di Fara and Lucali seem to believe so

Me? not so much. The real taste is in the sauce and blend of quality cheeses.

Plus I have a Parmesan reggiano mix that I sprinkle on top that turns my eaters into full fledged crack addicts

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Meh..... New York pizza, hoagies, and cheese steaks aren't as good as Southern Jersey and Philly.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Meh..... New York pizza, hoagies, and cheese steaks aren't as good as Southern Jersey and Philly.
I'm not a fan of the philly cheese steak at all

Now NY's answer to the philly cheese steak (The Chopped cheese) makes the philly look like 8oz of dog food slapped between a sliced hoagie

I make that too and my friends and family line up for 2nds whenever I do

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
It's funny you say that. There's a bit of a religious war on whether or not Brooklyn water is the best for making your dough

Plus I have a Parmesan reggiano mix that I sprinkle on top that turns my eaters into full fledged crack addicts

We have a place in Century City that ships water from Boston for this very reason. The place has a line around the block most days.

Sauce is an art form… my Sunday gravy takes 9 hours… I also think a wood burning brick oven is where you’re going to separate yourself from the average Joe.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

We have a place in Century City that ships water from Boston for this very reason. The place has a line around the block most days.

Sauce is an art form… my Sunday gravy takes 9 hours… I also think a wood burning brick oven is where you’re going to separate yourself from the average Joe.
I have a wood burning oven about 25 ft away from my pool. I Love cooking my pizza's in that thing

900+ degrees is fucking awesome for a perfect crust and will make up for any deficiencies in the dough

Unless that dough is really really bad

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Now NY's answer to the philly cheese steak (The Chopped cheese) makes the philly look like 8oz of dog food slapped between a sliced hoagie

I was going to say that NY's stuff tastes like dog food. Hell, I'd take a Chicago deep dish over a NY pizza....and the subs we sold for our catholic school fund-raisers would put NYC deli's out of business.

Half the parish were descendants of 1920's Italians who fled NY though....

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I was going to say that NY's stuff tastes like dog food. Hell, I'd take a Chicago deep dish over a NY pizza....and the subs we sold for our catholic school fund-raisers would put NYC deli's out of business.

NY is a true liberal shithole but you can still get some really good pizza at places like Lucalis and Di Fara's

they're two of the remaining icons in the game. And that spot in Williamsburg who's name escapes me

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

NY is a true liberal shithole but you can still get some really good pizza at places like Lucalis and Di Fara's

they're two of the remaining icons in the game. And that spot in Williamsburg who's name escapes me

I might try should I be in the area....

If they offer pineapple on pizza though, they're dead to me.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO these are purists bro

they wouldn't be caught dead making one of those monstrosities

neither would I

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

neither would I

I lock the door on my wife if she tries to bring home one of those abortions and make her eat it on the porch. Pineapple on pizza is banned in this house. No exceptions.

A couple times my wife got so mad at me she threatened to leave me. I said good.... take that garbage with you, ciao you mutilated frankenpizza eating bitch.....IDGAF...

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

neither would I

I lock the door on my wife if she tries to bring home one of those abortions and make her eat it on the porch. Pineapple on pizza is banned in this house. No exceptions.

A couple times my wife got so mad at me she threatened to leave me. I said good.... take that garbage with you, ciao you mutilated frankenpizza eating bitch.....IDGAF...
Pineapples on pizza is simply disgusting

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
It should be punishable by death.... figures that one of those Canuckistani snow-backs invented it....