What's for Dinner Tonight?

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Crust, a good tomato sauce, ham, pineapple, bacon, lotsa mozzarella...and banana peppers if you like them.

Paired with a Pilsner.

You gotta try it to know. Even wops love it.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Crust, a good tomato sauce, ham, pineapple, bacon, lotsa mozzarella...and banana peppers if you like them.

Paired with a Pilsner.

You gotta try it to know. Even wops love it.

Wtf!?

Are you fucking serious?

Why not pop a squat over the pizza and shit all over it.... same difference.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Fresh Buffalo Mozzarella, low moisture whole milk mozzarella grated yourself, Asiago grated yourself and Fontina cheese grated yourself

then throw on some of my special parm reggiano spread ontop - some olive oil and fresh basil at the very end and bro -- you'll never look at any pizzeria the same

break the basil up with your hands not a knife

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Fresh Buffalo Mozzarella, low moisture whole milk mozzarella grated yourself, Asiago grated yourself and Fontina cheese grated yourself

then throw on some of my special parm reggiano spread ontop - some olive oil and fresh basil at the very end and bro -- you'll never look at any pizzeria the same

I like all kinds of pizza.

This restaurant is close to me:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Really good Italian food. It sounds like you would like the pizza there. I like it a lot.

I did have a chicken dish several years ago there that was substandard. But that was the only time out of maybe a dozen that the food was not excellent. They have a Grilled Caesar Salad that I always get people to try when they are new to the place because it is so so so soooo good.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I like all kinds of pizza.

This restaurant is close to me:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Really good Italian food. It sounds like you would like the pizza there. I like it a lot.

I did have a chicken dish several years ago there that was substandard. But that was the only time out of maybe a dozen that the food was not excellent. They have a Grilled Caesar Salad that I always get people to try when they are new to the place because it is so so so soooo good.
I always give a good restaurant a second even third chance when they fuck up

in that world you cannot be 100% 100% of the time

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

When the waitress came and asked if everything was okay, I sent it back. And I do not do that often. I asked of the chef (who is an owner) could try the chicken. She came back and said he agrees and really apologized and they made me something else and did not charge us for the meal.

I felt bad and told them I could pay but they insisted. So I left a healthy tip, but nothing for the meal. I know I could have just left enough for the meal too, but sometimes when someone makes a gesture (whatever it is) I like to accept it and just say "Thank you." But that is whole other discussion...

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

When the waitress came and asked if everything was okay, I sent it back. And I do not do that often. I asked of the chef (who is an owner) could try the chicken. She came back and said he agrees and really apologized and they made me something else and did not charge us for the meal.

I felt bad and told them I could pay but they insisted. So I left a healthy tip, but nothing for the meal. I know I could have just left enough for the meal too, but sometimes when someone makes a gesture (whatever it is) I like to accept it and just say "Thank you." But that is whole other discussion...
Now you see - both of ya'll had class in that instance. The owner and you. :ThumbsUp1:

conservatives really are the best class of people

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
My husband will get pineapple on pizza. I've tried to like it but.....I just gag lol

Then we yell at eachother. It causes problems.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I could make better pizza than you hands down, because I could reach the ingredients further back on the table

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I've worked in the pizza industry for 10 years, I make DAMN good pizzas.

Nothing wrong with pineapple on pizza if done right lol. Pineapple and green pepper go good together if you're serving vegans. And pineapple with ham and bacon is amazing. I've never made one at home though.

My son loves pepperoni and mushroom pizza.

I like making one, that has half hot sauce, half BBQ sauce, with bacon and chicken.

I also make one with sausage and red pepper.

Another I use alfredo sauce, chicken, spinach, mushrooms and tomatoes.

I wanna make a taco pizza, thats next lol. Or a seafood pizza, with shrimp.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Meh..... New York pizza, hoagies, and cheese steaks aren't as good as Southern Jersey and Philly.
I'm not a fan of the philly cheese steak at all

Now NY's answer to the philly cheese steak (The Chopped cheese) makes the philly look like 8oz of dog food slapped between a sliced hoagie

I make that too and my friends and family line up for 2nds whenever I do

I was going to say that NY's stuff tastes like dog food. Hell, I'd take a Chicago deep dish over a NY pizza....and the subs we sold for our catholic school fund-raisers would put NYC deli's out of business.

Half the parish were descendants of 1920's Italians who fled NY though....
NY is a true liberal shithole but you can still get some really good pizza at places like Lucalis and Di Fara's

they're two of the remaining icons in the game. And that spot in Williamsburg who's name escapes me

I might try should I be in the area....

If they offer pineapple on pizza though, they're dead to me.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO these are purists bro

they wouldn't be caught dead making one of those monstrosities

neither would I

I lock the door on my wife if she tries to bring home one of those abortions and make her eat it on the porch. Pineapple on pizza is banned in this house. No exceptions.

A couple times my wife got so mad at me she threatened to leave me. I said good.... take that garbage with you, ciao you mutilated frankenpizza eating bitch.....IDGAF...
Pineapples on pizza is simply disgusting
they might as well eat the slice with a knife and fork lol

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I've worked in the pizza industry for 10 years, I make DAMN good pizzas.

Nothing wrong with pineapple on pizza if done right lol. Pineapple and green pepper go good together if you're serving vegans. And pineapple with ham and bacon is amazing. I've never made one at home though.

My son loves pepperoni and mushroom pizza.

I like making one, that has half hot sauce, half BBQ sauce, with bacon and chicken.

I also make one with sausage and red pepper.

Another I use alfredo sauce, chicken, spinach, mushrooms and tomatoes.

I wanna make a taco pizza, thats next lol. Or a seafood pizza, with shrimp.

Pineapple on pesto sauce pizza is very good. You should try that sometime.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
A dish near and dear to my heart

Now do you all who are important have my world class tomato sauce recipe?

It kinda all starts there

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I could have sworn I mentioned my superb Penne Alla Vodka recipe and how it all starts with a really delicious tomato sauce made from scratch but perhaps some drooling spastic anklemite couldn't resist cosying up into my trouser cuffs like they were a pair of heated sleeping bags and the mods had to move it

Anyway -- it all starts with a good sauce and some quality cheeses