Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
lafayette? another french big mouth running away lol
L O L

Dageaux

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Raised in Des Allemands, (southwest of NOLA). Living in Memphish TN now. Food sucks, but I did find my boys who run back and forth every weekend so I eat decent at least once a year or when I cook it myself.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
These are new.. gunna give em a shot

bUvwqKV.jpg

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Beef and bean chimichangas. With some taco bell hot sauce I had leftover lol.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
What started as two, turned into 4, I ate 4 burritos lol. Now I tired lol.

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter
I guess a couple leftover ribs that the Goddess brought home, though I haven't looked. Too busy with beers and BF ((see what I did there Blazor?) to look.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I guess a couple leftover ribs that the Goddess brought home, though I haven't looked. Too busy with beers and BF ((see what I did there Blazor?) to look.

I think lol? That you are having beers and eating BF lol. You are lapping it up like a dog eats a bowl of food. You like it, and screw those that dont! And you say it with a grin lol.

Am I close lol?

GG Allin

Everybody's an enemy.
I gotta fuckin' behave until this Saturday when I can have my Rare and Appropriate meal (aka: cheat meal, treat meal, etc.)

So, tonight I'm eating sweet potato lentil stew with a medley of steamed onions, carrots, broccoli, kale and birds eye chili. Maybe a with a small portion of sauerkraut on top.

But come Saturday, I'm drinking a fuckin' liter of $7 dollar wine and eating burritos.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter

You know it's bad when the healthiest thing in the ration is the cigarettes

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
Scallops in a garlic , dill and believe it or not maple syrup mix ...baked ...deli bought lobster cake ( so -so ) ..a few cherry tomatoes ...Peach Tea from snapple ....no greens tonight ...squeeze lemon ...not shown ...lol
getPart

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Fith Bonth left

:LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: