What's for Dinner Tonight?

KiNG$LEY♛

Super Dominate Male
We ate an early dinner at Boulevard Rest. on Spruce for the second night. I had a couple salads, and then I decided to take some pixs for you pricks to set some realistic goals. We went with raviolis this evening with rare Austrian white truffles, soft shell crab, & scallops and a 1/2 gallon sparkling water.
Everything was made neo vegetarian or I send it back and they do know this.

2SoGJc3.jpg

b8Uvj84.jpg

dz8iDar.jpg
11Asj3q.jpg

Os7CO6y.jpg
5Xww6bJ.jpg

8EYi6NR.jpg

Finished the night in the Ambassador room.
The host also threw in some fernet in wine glasses and had one with us.

pQVIR3J.jpg

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Looks like a nice place,what city is that in? If you are ever in my zone try this place,just be sure to make reservations about 6 months ahead and bring about $500.00 4 2- - - - - - -:Perfecto:

TheHaze

Site Supporter
Looks like a nice place,what city is that in? If you are ever in my zone try this place,just be sure to make reservations about 6 months ahead and bring about $500.00 4 2- - - - - - -:Perfecto:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
- - - -though I put this in ?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
OP
OP
KiNG$LEY♛

KiNG$LEY♛

Super Dominate Male

Do people have any idea what my monthly budget is for fine dining and scheduled events? It would kill me to know that one of you is the guys in the back washing off my dishes. Lets hear what your hot milfy mother made you for budget dinner this evening.

TheHaze

Site Supporter
[QUOTE="KiNG$LEY♛, post: 25762, member:

Do people have any idea what my monthly budget is for fine dining and scheduled events?.[/QUOTE]

Have you had any dog in your fine dining and for the record don't think anyone here give's a shit about what you spend monkey man - - - - - -

PS-Only time I ever wash dishes was on KP in the(USA) Army,

TheHaze

Site Supporter
Tonight is still up in the air but tomorrow will be going to the Olive Garden for my free Vet meal- -- - - - - -

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
Pink Salmon fillets garlic shells and french cut green beans.
Then I'm going to have some cookies and some of this Celestial fruit tea that I tried the other day and absolutely love.

Sharona

white wine divorcee
Leftover Turkey and GMO, all organic, pasture fed, free range grain, gluton free Tofu with a dollop of mayonaise

TheHaze

Site Supporter
Pot Roast and veggies and French bread and wash down with lemon aid and maybe a slice of cheese cake- - - - - - -

TheHaze

Site Supporter
Toco's,beans and rice made with ground turkey- - - - -