What's the last thing you purchased?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I am not sure if this counts as a purchase but I paid my property taxes today. That stung a bit.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
9bckLWD.jpg

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
bunch of Christmas candies for my bowl(toffees,chocolates,scotch mints/drops,cough candies,assorted hard).. Bunch of Air Wick Stick ups for outside my front door (so I dont stink up the hallways).. and a whole bunch of booze and drinks(1.75L Kraken Spiced rum,114L Malibu,24 Pop Shoppe 7% pineapple coolers,12 James Ready Ice beer,12 Pilsner 6.1 beer, 12 Waterloo Salted Caramel beer

Got 3 Kinds of egg nog(chocolate,nutmeg and candy cane) and Apple Cider for the rum..

and I use the pineapple cooler and mix it with tropicana pineapple mango juice and Malibu for refreshing driinks

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Dinner for three at Chili's. I don't even like Chili's but it had open patio seating where as every where else was full. Our lying governor is shutting everything down again on Monday so everyone is trying to go out one last time before it happens.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
A hair cut and shave, a haircut for the boy, and take out at Sab-E-Lee thai food for drunken noodles, pad thai, stir fried rice, and Loa larb. All about six on the zero to ten spicy scale. The boy, the wife, and the cat all approve.