Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
interior door knob
toledo-fine-locks-privacy-door-knobs-cv1920maus3-64_1000.jpg

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
Don't usually go Canadian but got a 26'r of Hiram Walker's Special Ol Whisky. It was pretty cheap. Nice so far. Have enough for a few more shots. Bourbon or Scot's blended will always be my favorite though.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Don't usually go Canadian but got a 26'r of Hiram Walker's Special Ol Whisky. It was pretty cheap. Nice so far. Have enough for a few more shots. Bourbon or Scot's blended will always be my favorite though.
your dinner menu?

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
your dinner menu?
Whisky. Don't need much else. I always have a solid eggs n bacon BF, have a couple sammiches at lunch or snack on a big bag of Doritos,...and Whisky. Time "Dinner' comes around I don't want OR need dinner. Only time I have dinner is homemade chilis, tacos, lasagnas made for me...Really just a morning/noonish hunger kinda guy...Whisky covers most of my meals. Unless I'm broke. How are you @Jeannie ? you eat well?

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
your dinner menu?
Whisky. Don't need much else. I always have a solid eggs n bacon BF, have a couple sammiches at lunch or snack on a big bag of Doritos,...and Whisky. Time "Dinner' comes around I don't want OR need dinner. Only time I have dinner is homemade chilis, tacos, lasagnas made for me...Really just a morning/noonish hunger kinda guy...Whisky covers most of my meals. Unless I'm broke. How are you @Jeannie ? you eat well?
It was a rhetorical question

Matt Smith

Yes. It really is me. The original Matt Smith

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I swore off owning firearms after being told that to own a firearm, cops could randomly enter my home.

The point of a weapon is to stop armed home invaders from entering a home.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I swore off owning firearms after being told that to own a firearm, cops could randomly enter my home.

I had to relinquish my firearms when I immigrated, but I became accomplished with swords, knives, axe, sticks and staff. It is a natural thing for a real man to be accomplished with weapons to protect himself and his family. As well as traps, flame and gas-propellant in makeshift shotguns...let’s call that a potato-gun eh? I think that you have a few tricks up your sleeve my friend besides a gun...
:sneaky:

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

I had to relinquish my firearms when I immigrated, but I became accomplished with swords, knives, axe, sticks and staff. It is a natural thing for a real man to be accomplished with weapons to protect himself and his family. As well as traps, flame and gas-propellant in makeshift shotguns...let’s call that a potato-gun eh? I think that you have a few tricks up your sleeve my friend besides a gun...

I'm just a humble civilian with a dormant instinct...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I'm just a humble civilian with a dormant instinct...
I gotcha buddy... :rightON:

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

It's not about how accurate or devastating you are or aren't, with or without weaponry or otherwise sharpened sticks or big boulders.

It's the ability to kill something.....or not kill something.

Everybody swats at mosquitos and flies, lays rodent traps, or whatever.... but when you've made the decision to take out a mammal or reptile, you'll never be the same.

I took some shitty shots at things in my early teens which I never have been able to bury in my mind because I had the hunt fever. Things I couldn't eat or use or weren't a threat.

I've had no such problems since.

If I need to take something out now, no fucks given.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

It's not about how accurate or devastating you are or aren't, with or without weaponry or otherwise sharpened sticks or big boulders.

It's the ability to kill something.....or not kill something.

Everybody swats at mosquitos and flies, lays rodent traps, or whatever.... but when you've made the decision to take out a mammal or reptile, you'll never be the same.

I took some shitty shots at things in my early teens which I never have been able to bury in my mind because I had the hunt fever. Things I couldn't eat or use or weren't a threat.

I've had no such problems since.

If I need to take something out now, no fucks given.
I did the same thing back in Africa not realising that I was a pretty crack shot. I gave the kill to the Africans though. I was also caught in the moment then...the hunt. But Mugabe’s henchmen were everywhere and I was anticipating violence.

I wouldn’t have a problem killing someone invading my home, but I’m not a butcher. I would kill them effortlessly and quickly. My favourite close-combat knife being the kukri because how I can reverse-grip it alongside my forearm. Imagine a severe elbow to the side of the carotid but with a kukri. Hahahahahahaa....game over.
:Grin3:
A similar purchase...for chopping grass etc yeah?
images