What's the last thing you purchased?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I need to guy buy a pack of smokes and a $10 Starbucks gift card to be a secret Santa gift.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Piece of deep fried gummy shark and a long black coffee.

The coffee has already triggered my bowels... lulz

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Always good. American style Chinese food or did you go to the Convoy Ave corridor and get Chinese style Chinese food? One thing I dislike about east county (I grew up in Mira Mesa and Scripps Ranch) is that all they have is American style Chinese food and little other Asian food. Fortunately, a quick trip down the 52 gets me to Clairemont where real Asian food is everywhere.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Moaaaar Xmas stuff... :ThumbsUp3:

images

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I tried to make Spatzle today. It is a SW German type of pasta that goes back 500 years or more. It is an egg noodle and the texture is kind of ruffled but it is long like spaghetti. This is good because the uneven texture helps to soak up and hold the pasta sauce. I made a kind of German-Asian hybrid pasta with melted cheese and sauted veggies, and chili-galic sauce.

All in all very nice!

Lasagnabreath

Exclusive Member of...
Meltdown in Progress
More cereal, more milk...

More groceries... never ends. Do I ever get anything for just me. Its always about them. Ugh. Need more smokes too. Fuck this life. I should just run away let them deal with it all

Lasagnabreath

Exclusive Member of...
Meltdown in Progress

More groceries... never ends. Do I ever get anything for just me. Its always about them. Ugh. Need more smokes too. Fuck this life. I should just run away let them deal with it all
Smoking is for numbskulls!
Well wait until you have kids you'll need a couple packs a day. Guaranteed. I feel like going back to drinking too at times.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Well wait until you have kids you'll need a couple packs a day. Guaranteed. I feel like going back to drinking too at times.

I stopped smoking when I had kids.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

I stopped smoking when I had kids.

Did their parents sue you for murder and cannibalism?