What's the last thing you purchased?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
More cereal, more milk...

More groceries... never ends. Do I ever get anything for just me. Its always about them. Ugh. Need more smokes too. Fuck this life. I should just run away let them deal with it all
Smoking is for numbskulls!
Well wait until you have kids you'll need a couple packs a day. Guaranteed. I feel like going back to drinking too at times.

I stopped smoking when I had kids.
Then why are yoo smoking your husband’s mummified low IQ penis still then then? :Thinking:

Lasagnabreath

Exclusive Member of...
Meltdown in Progress

More groceries... never ends. Do I ever get anything for just me. Its always about them. Ugh. Need more smokes too. Fuck this life. I should just run away let them deal with it all
Well wait until you have kids you'll need a couple packs a day. Guaranteed. I feel like going back to drinking too at times.

Then why are yoo smoking your husband’s mummified low IQ penis still then then? :Thinking:
His cock is ginormous and you'll be sucking on it soon enough Loser ahahaha

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Stop it!
418c7cb112c64d0ad07363e542602673_w200.gif

Lasagnabreath

Exclusive Member of...
Meltdown in Progress

Stop it!
Or what you going to hit me? you're not my Daddy but if you pay me I'll let you hit me once or twice but you better make me cum as well or I will cut off your dick and feed it to you ahaha

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I’m gonna go to Liberia for a final shop for Christmas. I need Vodka, Tequila, charcoal, another rack of baby backs. Ingredients for a Waldorf salad. A bag of limes. Potatoes, some fresh herbs. I’m gonna smoke a Turkey, and some ribs. There will only be 4 of us. All are within walking distance. Should be fun, although I’d rather be in NorCal with my family. Happy Holidays

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I’m gonna go to Liberia for a final shop for Christmas. I need Vodka, Tequila, charcoal, another rack of baby backs. Ingredients for a Waldorf salad. A bag of limes. Potatoes, some fresh herbs. I’m gonna smoke a Turkey, and some ribs. There will only be 4 of us. All are within walking distance. Should be fun, although I’d rather be in NorCal with my family. Happy Holidays

Shouldn't you also buy a stool or stepladder for the turkey?

At least a few extra throw cushions...

Maybe some bird seed and a Barry Manilow cd...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Anyone who bashes their own children for any reason....let alone simply because they exist and need to eat, deserves the cancer.

I've quit smoking a hand full of times. Relapsed on it in 2018, quite on New Years day and havent touched them since. Before that relapse I had gone years.

So glad I quit. And my kids ars glad I quit. They HATED me smoking. They would roll their eyes when I would go out to smoke.

Its gross AF.

Last thing I purchased. . My monthly order of mygreenfills came out this morning.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Stop it!
Or what you going to hit me? you're not my Daddy but if you pay me I'll let you hit me once or twice but you better make me cum as well or I will cut off your dick and feed it to you ahaha
0c7829969738599730d994325a9e72bb.gif

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Naw, I’m civilized and not destitute stupid. Will it be freeze dried scrambled eggs again this year DD?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Naw, I’m civilized and not destitute stupid. Will it be freeze dried scrambled eggs again this year DD?

So you'll wine and dine your turkey first? :Wow3:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
2-DD68-BAF-729-F-4497-9-A6-C-FF0-B33-CAD055.jpg

Nothing more than an earthy rub, and smoked with apple wood. I bet you Frank and your 5 kids will be enjoying your cracker mash

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Nothing more than an earthy rub, and smoked with apple wood. I bet you Frank and your 5 kids will be enjoying your cracker mash

You'd feed that to a turkey you were smitten with? :Disagree2:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Wait. Is that why you killed your dog? He ate a turkey you were in love with?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Wait. Is that why you killed your dog? He ate a turkey you were in love with?

I kill my dogs when required... shallow ditch and a pork chop or lamb chop thrown in at the last minute.

BOOM

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned

Dr Bill Jiden

Dr. Bill Jiden, Actual President elect of the US
Much needed winter clothing for an unemployed family member.
Aww thats sweet. Can I donate anything?

No, that's okay. We're a traditional family and take care of our own. It's very kind of you to offer.
Okay but what if I really want to give your family something before I go. Please I want to help and don't seek anything in return I swear:)

You can give to someone at a local level. There's need everywhere.

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned

No, that's okay. We're a traditional family and take care of our own. It's very kind of you to offer.
Okay but what if I really want to give your family something before I go. Please I want to help and don't seek anything in return I swear:)

But I insist in helping you and yours. Are WE having a failure to communicate? I really would be troubled if we did or you thinking my offering to help you wasn't sincere? If so I think WE got a problem right here and now. You best resolve right now or I will.

Dr Bill Jiden

Dr. Bill Jiden, Actual President elect of the US

But I insist in helping you and yours. Are WE having a failure to communicate? I really would be troubled if we did or you thinking my offering to help you wasn't sincere? If so I think WE got a problem right here and now. You best resolve right now or I will.

I suggest you schedule your next appointment with your psychiatrist.