What's the last thing you purchased?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I swore off owning firearms after being told that to own a firearm, cops could randomly enter my home.

The point of a weapon is to stop armed home invaders from entering a home.
I had to relinquish my firearms when I immigrated, but I became accomplished with swords, knives, axe, sticks and staff. It is a natural thing for a real man to be accomplished with weapons to protect himself and his family. As well as traps, flame and gas-propellant in makeshift shotguns...let’s call that a potato-gun eh? I think that you have a few tricks up your sleeve my friend besides a gun...
:sneaky:

It's not about how accurate or devastating you are or aren't, with or without weaponry or otherwise sharpened sticks or big boulders.

It's the ability to kill something.....or not kill something.

Everybody swats at mosquitos and flies, lays rodent traps, or whatever.... but when you've made the decision to take out a mammal or reptile, you'll never be the same.

I took some shitty shots at things in my early teens which I never have been able to bury in my mind because I had the hunt fever. Things I couldn't eat or use or weren't a threat.

I've had no such problems since.

If I need to take something out now, no fucks given.
I did the same thing back in Africa not realising that I was a pretty crack shot. I gave the kill to the Africans though. I was also caught in the moment then...the hunt. But Mugabe’s henchmen were everywhere and I was anticipating violence.

I wouldn’t have a problem killing someone invading my home, but I’m not a butcher. I would kill them effortlessly and quickly. My favourite close-combat knife being the kukri because how I can reverse-grip it alongside my forearm. Imagine a severe elbow to the side of the carotid but with a kukri. Hahahahahahaa....game over.
:Grin3:
A similar purchase...for chopping grass etc yeah?
images

I'm not a well trained warrior. I'm just somebody that isn't going to feel remorse for killing something for good reason.

I know how to handle myself in fisticuffs and defensive postures/throws/ligament and tendon pressures, but I'm the first person trying avoid at any cost any altercation.

I'm also good at assessing what's around me or in my home to assist.

In my younger days, I was nuts. Somebody vandalised my property, I would run out fully nude and give chase. If I got attacked by 3-4 coming in from dark angles, I'd use a defeated one as a projectile. If they were getting the better of me, I'd spout some head fuck shit, then demand the one in my grasp squeal like a piggy or lick my ball sweat.

Whatever weapon needed to get the job done.....and it was mostly the mind.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I swore off owning firearms after being told that to own a firearm, cops could randomly enter my home.

I had to relinquish my firearms when I immigrated, but I became accomplished with swords, knives, axe, sticks and staff. It is a natural thing for a real man to be accomplished with weapons to protect himself and his family. As well as traps, flame and gas-propellant in makeshift shotguns...let’s call that a potato-gun eh? I think that you have a few tricks up your sleeve my friend besides a gun...

It's not about how accurate or devastating you are or aren't, with or without weaponry or otherwise sharpened sticks or big boulders.

Everybody swats at mosquitos and flies, lays rodent traps, or whatever.... but when you've made the decision to take out a mammal or reptile, you'll never be the same.

I took some shitty shots at things in my early teens which I never have been able to bury in my mind because I had the hunt fever. Things I couldn't eat or use or weren't a threat.

I did the same thing back in Africa not realising that I was a pretty crack shot. I gave the kill to the Africans though. I was also caught in the moment then...the hunt. But Mugabe’s henchmen were everywhere and I was anticipating violence.

I wouldn’t have a problem killing someone invading my home, but I’m not a butcher. I would kill them effortlessly and quickly. My favourite close-combat knife being the kukri because how I can reverse-grip it alongside my forearm. Imagine a severe elbow to the side of the carotid but with a kukri. Hahahahahahaa....game over.
images

I'm not a well trained warrior. I'm just somebody that isn't going to feel remorse for killing something for good reason.

I know how to handle myself in fisticuffs and defensive postures/throws/ligament and tendon pressures, but I'm the first person trying avoid at any cost any altercation.

In my younger days, I was nuts. Somebody vandalised my property, I would run out fully nude and give chase. If I got attacked by 3-4 coming in from dark angles, I'd use a defeated one as a projectile. If they were getting the better of me, I'd spout some head fuck shit, then demand the one in my grasp squeal like a piggy or lick my ball sweat.

Can you try to stick to the TOS and stay on topic? Go start another thread about your love of violence.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

images

Can you try to stick to the TOS and stay on topic? Go start another thread about your love of violence.

I hate violence.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I recently bought a water cooler and signed up for a water service for drinking water because my place has well water.

So my 5 5 gallon jugs were delivered today.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I recently bought a water cooler and signed up for a water service for drinking water because my place has well water.

Is it expensive?

I just buy a jug at a time and it costs $5, but no delivery.

Customer has to pick it up from the store.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Is it expensive?

I just buy a jug at a time and it costs $5, but no delivery.

Customer has to pick it up from the store.

Not at all.....but it depends on the service.

I cannot get specific because there are only two services that deliver to where I live and....yanno.

I started at 5 5 gallon jugs a week.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I haven't purchased anything all day. I did have three bowls of left over pot roast though (corned beef for the win), I do love it with a dab of sour cream in the broth, and when my wife gets home she said she will be making squid ink pasta with marinara sauce and mushrooms topped with turkey meatballs. I am somewhat hesitant about the turkey meatballs but as she is making it and all I have to do is sit there and say thank you when she serves me...

Well, enough smelly cheese can improve anything. Even a turkey meatball.