What's the last thing you purchased?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
4 light bulbs. 6 eggs. Lettuce

skinofevil

The Most
Site Supporter
A year license for MailBird, probably the only Windows email client that doesn't suck rancid cock. (Though it's still no competitor for Airmail 4 on macOS.)

Oh, and before that by about 20 minutes: A fifth of Captain Morgan because the 7th is my birthday and ain't nobody else gettin' me a gods damn thing. As always, you want something done right -- or at all -- you gotta do it yourself.

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
food, lemonade ... coffee.

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
A year license for MailBird, probably the only Windows email client that doesn't suck rancid cock. (Though it's still no competitor for Airmail 4 on macOS.)

Oh, and before that by about 20 minutes: A fifth of Captain Morgan because the 7th is my birthday and ain't nobody else gettin' me a gods damn thing. As always, you want something done right -- or at all -- you gotta do it yourself.
happy birthday when lonesome pple here'll think abt you ..

skinofevil

The Most
Site Supporter

happy birthday when lonesome pple here'll think abt you ..
Much appreciated, thank you.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I bought a pack of ground bison. It's Burger Night in the Scooter household.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I got that 'Meal Deal.' Spend $10 on a pack of three boneless, skinless chicken breasts overpriced at $4.49/LB and get a bunch of free shit. Kind of a buy one, get one free because it equals out. Prego, shredded cheese, a box of pasta, bread crumbs and a loaf of bread from the bakery.

Phatzo

"What the fuck was that" Mayor of Hiroshima
Positive Grid Spark, it might turn up one day.

Matt Smith

Yes. It really is me. The original Matt Smith
Movie Tickets. Went and saw Tenet

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won't eithe
Site Supporter
A new bed with electric adjustments - - - - -

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Went to Wallmart in Liberia. Place is always full of gringos. I added to the circle jerk. I did buy a beef rib roast. I think I’ll slow roast it with mesquite chips, if it doesn’t rain tomorrow.

Matt Smith

Yes. It really is me. The original Matt Smith
Another movie ticket to get into some AC. It's fucking 94 at the beach.