What's the last thing you purchased?

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
X-ray of tooth#17 and a cleaning and a stuffed monkey for the dog to play with -- - - - - -

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Where'd you find them? Many stores are sold out.
Around here, you have to make a trip to the Farm and Home, Scheels, or Big R just about every day to get what you want, otherwise, the shelves are bare. Its near impossible to purchase a SBR right now unless you're standing there when it com,es into stock cause bidens talking about banning them.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
At least you can still buy one now. They've been illegal in California for ages thus why makers play games calling some short barrels AR pistols.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
yay good to go now the holidays are wrapping up...

probably regret this in the morning when I sober up some..

Snap48.jpg

Greazle

Factory Bastard
some basic construction stuff for the new year. working the last few or so years with the same ole same ol. usually good the used but felt the need to update my equipment for a change.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Some moisturiser, avocado, strawberry flavoured milk, pouch of microwave popcorn (triple butter), and some mineral water...

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Seems Ive been on a roll with drinking and having inebriated festive meals as of late, but with the fridge leftovers have made me become a glutton

so I replenished my flavored rum Dark and Coconut.. Grabbed some Tequila Rose for a friend... special trip seems the Rose is a hot seller.. lots of selection but smaller sizes