What's the last thing you purchased?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
150 litres of diesel and a couple more buckets of freeze dried meals...

Preparing for the end times?

Preparing my vehicle fuel tanks for the time when we have flee because of your fucktarded leftist policies.

I can go nearly 1800 kilometres or 1100 miles just on my onboard fuel tanks alone... more with jerry cans....

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Preparing my vehicle fuel tanks for the time when we have flee because of your fucktarded leftist policies.

I can go nearly 1800 kilometres or 1100 miles just on my onboard fuel tanks alone... more with jerry cans....

LMAO. I KNOW! If you have to flee at any time in the future, I am sure it will be Bernie's fault!

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

LMAO. I KNOW! If you have to flee at any time in the future, I am sure it will be Bernie's fault!

Not just Bernie's fault but all the low IQ voters like you. You lot have consistently voted stupid. I'll enjoy you dying as a whole. I hope you aren't buried....

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Not just Bernie's fault but all the low IQ voters like you. You lot have consistently voted stupid. I'll enjoy you dying as a whole. I hope you aren't buried....

Are you under 24/7 supervision in your prison for the clinically insane? Have they read your posts?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Are you under 24/7 supervision in your prison for the clinically insane? Have they read your posts?

I would let you dehydrate or starve in the wilderness based on all the shit you've peddled online.

You are scum.

I hope California gets nuked and soon.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I would let you dehydrate or starve in the wilderness based on all the shit you've peddled online.

You are scum.

Honey, what happened to you to make you such a hater? So sad.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You are scum.

Hey, about 40% of us aren’t cult members and facts do matter more than virtue signaling.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I bought some groceries after work. I guess I was going to do that anyway but I got away from my original plan. I got excited when I saw that turkey breasts were priced at $.49/lb. That was probably some kind of mistake but I got in on it.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Lures and more lures...

images

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I bought the simple chili ingredients that I forgot to buy yesterday and THREE cases of beer.

*currently sitting on 5 cases of beer. that's more than enough.