141575.jpg
:cool:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Rolex Submariner in Green. For 13K. A gem.

What an elitist thing to do.
Thats nothing sweATheart. I am eying on a Patek Phillipe. 6 digits. A dreamwatch. I will get it for my very own Christmas gift. Just for myself. LoL!!

The Rolex is just my garden watch. So beautiful.

You must have a very low IQ AND be very insecure.
You must have an average IQ AND be very frigid.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
My wifey just gifted me this awesome worldly drink trolley...
:IggyMcLulz:
images
is she online too?
She used to be...but I had to make a stop to that. She told people on XNXX years ago that she made me her bitch one night and pegged me silly! They all laughed and laughed and laughed. It was a lie of course...you know...she was just joking! You know how girls can get silly about stuff that’s not true? Yep....not true....
:whistling:

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
images
is she online too?
She used to be...but I had to make a stop to that. She told people on XNXX years ago that she made me her bitch one night and pegged me silly! They all laughed and laughed and laughed. It was a lie of course...you know...she was just joking! You know how girls can get silly about stuff that’s not true? Yep....not true....
She was nog lying. Gives some insight on your online behaviour.

Oh and the trolley sucks. Looks like it's from the second hand store for $1 because it was there for months and nobody wanted it. It probably smells too, but you dont notice it because you are also stinking

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
images
is she online too?

Oh and the trolley sucks. Looks like it's from the second hand store for $1 because it was there for months and nobody wanted it. It probably smells too, but you dont notice it because you are also stinking
/asian-sex-workers
You're probably right... His "wife" is just an asian whore. Makes a lot of sense!

You’re getting quite out of line and are really disrupting the flow of this forum. I think that it’s about time you were stopped in your tracks.

Q

Banned
images
is she online too?

/asian-sex-workers
You're probably right... His "wife" is just an asian whore. Makes a lot of sense!

You’re getting quite out of line and are really disrupting the flow of this forum. I think that it’s about time you were stopped in your tracks.
Yes! It's time BF sees how wrong it was to release you from the ASSBOX. You belong in there.

nazzibastard

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
images
is she online too?

/asian-sex-workers

Yes! It's time BF sees how wrong it was to release you from the ASSBOX. You belong in there.
you dont need to do anything to get into maxis assbox its allways open :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::FuckYeah::FuckYeah::FuckYeah::FuckYeah::FuckYeah::FuckYeah::FuckYeah::FuckYeah::FuckYeah::FuckYeah::FuckYeah::FuckYeah::FuckYeah::FuckYeah::FuckYeah::FuckYeah::FuckYeah::FuckYeah::FuckYeah::FuckYeah::FuckYeah::FuckYeah::FuckYeah::FuckYeah::FuckYeah::FuckYeah::FuckYeah:FREEE TO

Q

Banned
images
is she online too?

/asian-sex-workers

you dont need to do anything to get into maxis assbox its allways open :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::FuckYeah::FuckYeah::FuckYeah::FuckYeah::FuckYeah::FuckYeah::FuckYeah::FuckYeah::FuckYeah::FuckYeah::FuckYeah::FuckYeah::FuckYeah::FuckYeah::FuckYeah::FuckYeah::FuckYeah::FuckYeah::FuckYeah::FuckYeah::FuckYeah::FuckYeah::FuckYeah::FuckYeah::FuckYeah::FuckYeah::FuckYeah:FREEE TO
Please think before replying

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
images
is she online too?

/asian-sex-workers

Fit a cork in it!

Q

Banned
images
is she online too?

/asian-sex-workers

Fit a cork in it!

nazzibastard

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
images
is she online too?

/asian-sex-workers

Fit a cork in it!
something you nuthen about hay you like copying ather ppls replys :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::OMG4:

nazzibastard

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
images
is she online too?

/asian-sex-workers

Fit a cork in it!
i was told fist

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
images
is she online too?

/asian-sex-workers

Fit a cork in it!
i was told fist
That would be about right too! :LOL1:

nazzibastard

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
images
is she online too?

/asian-sex-workers

Fit a cork in it!
i was told fist
That would be about right too! :LOL1:
no lube ether