What's the last thing you purchased?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
neither do i ..
I know, you're not so smart. It's for a reason the Dutch mock Belgians for being stupid :LOL1:
yeah i agree in 2nd grade mainly ... again i have you ...
Rigor... I think the sceptre of the 7th trout order is required for this battle of wit. Or I have a nice frozen tuna in the deep freeze that you can borrow to just knock some sense into your nemesis.
:ThumbsUp3:

images

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
neither do i ..
I know, you're not so smart. It's for a reason the Dutch mock Belgians for being stupid :LOL1:
yeah i agree in 2nd grade mainly ... again i have you ...
Rigor... I think the sceptre of the 7th trout order is required for this battle of wit. Or I have a nice frozen tuna in the deep freeze that you can borrow to just knock some sense into your nemesis.
:ThumbsUp3:

images
looks yummy and good .. it will hurt the tuna tho.

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
27 days..28 tomorrow sober. NOT. Bought myself a 40 of Crown. All bruised up and sore as hell need something to forget about all that for a day OR night depending on when I start drinking again

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
27 days..28 tomorrow sober. NOT. Bought myself a 40 of Crown. All bruised up and sore as hell need something to forget about all that for a day OR night depending on when I start drinking again
keep it up like me keeping it low and calm ..
Respectfully NAW dude.. been too calm...laid low for far too long online and in real life. Its getting near that time for a fight, time to bite back NOT a lil but a lot. I've been too laidback and forgiving. Buried a lot of shit in so deep but now its gotta come out soon. I may not win the war inside but I can win at any cost on the outs

Fuck it! I ain't dying but I sure don't have another 40 or so years in me either. Time is upon me soon to FUCK UP, BLOW UP, Rape a few OWLS AND KOALA BEARS, gut and rape the fuck out of some pregnant women, and just have one major blast of fun before the Grand Finale comes!!

Cheers to you and all that shit!!

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
Respectfully NAW dude.. been too calm...laid low for far too long online and in real life. Its getting near that time for a fight, time to bite back NOT a lil but a lot. I've been too laidback and forgiving. Buried a lot of shit in so deep but now its gotta come out soon. I may not win the war inside but I can win at any cost on the outs

Fuck it! I ain't dying but I sure don't have another 40 or so years in me either. Time is upon me soon to FUCK UP, BLOW UP, Rape a few OWLS AND KOALA BEARS, gut and rape the fuck out of some pregnant women, and just have one major blast of fun before the Grand Finale comes!!

yeah, i hope to do so too when i flee cos i got a shitload of complaints to press against holland and belgium for faulty psyops if you want to know, they destroyed half the world and are squimish abt some adelbert naaktgeboren and usa wins wins wins !
then i want peace and silence and secrecy in my life cos i am dead tired .. @maxis735 no need to talk as you don't know what it is all about ...

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You sound like a lovely person.

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
Definition of psyops

: military operations usually aimed at influencing the enemy's state of mind through noncombative means (such as distribution of leaflets)

:devil1:
it leaked from europe... oops. :D i need a plane ticket .. to avoid further persecution ... their psyops from belgium and holland was worthless honestly .. i'm sure america can do it much much better ..

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter

he's in distress .. had it too .. internet lowers your anxiety of getting upset, i don't see me or him doing that outside near pple .. gosh.
let him cool off ..

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned

he's in distress .. had it too .. internet lowers your anxiety of getting upset, i don't see me or him doing that outside near pple .. gosh.
let him cool off ..
You really have zero understanding of people. You're dismissed kid.

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter

let him cool off ..
You really have zero understanding of people. You're dismissed kid.
i have my own trouble mate ..