What's the last thing you purchased?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I got stimulated today

What should I blow it on?

Long life foods, water filters, and silver...

Good idea.

And I'll probably use most of it towards the bathroom renovation. I wanna put heated floors in there. The hydro ones....but if I do that, I have to have stone flooring and I'll have to reinforce joists so the weight of all that is supported.

I'm not 100 percent on it. My mother wants it badly. I probably won't know until the floor gets ripped out.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I got stimulated today

Long life foods, water filters, and silver...

Good idea.

And I'll probably use most of it towards the bathroom renovation. I wanna put heated floors in there. The hydro ones....but if I do that, I have to have stone flooring and I'll have to reinforce joists so the weight of all that is supported.

I'm not 100 percent on it. My mother wants it badly. I probably won't know until the floor gets ripped out.

Unless you have a well, a water filter is necessary. Unless you have physical wealth, silver or crypto currencies are important.

Unless you have a farm, long life foods are critical.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I got stimulated today

A campaign contribution to Joe Biden

Are you fucking retarded???

Sad you don’t qualify

Eat my toes, bottom feeder!

20210318-020513-1615993726227.png

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Unicorn CBD whipped body butter from Ulta.(mine...I hope I dont hate the smell)

A bathing suit and shorts, sun screen and really cool new beach towel for my oldest because she's going to Florida next week with friends and her GF.

I'm so pleased with this beach towel I want to get a few more. It's from a company called Sand Cloud(?) it's ridiculous how much I like this towel.

Mr. 5050

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Big day for my oversized go-kart tomorrow... After some fuckface stole it and wrecked it, it's needed some tlc so I just spent out on another set of track brakes, a new wing and a decat race exhaust with 3 inch downpipe amongst other goodies...

Over £1k for that lot and another £400 in labour as its around 8hrs work and I cba to do it myself... Nothing but old farts around here and I hope to fire a few Karen's up... They hate it... Brrrrrrrrm TISH every opportunity I get...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Mango flavoured Cannibis oil

I do not like.... yuck

Sounds awful.

My favorite is the orange creamsicle or the cotton candy 1000mg CBD from Sugar and Kush.

It's the best CBD I've tried.
:ThumbsUp1:No CBD in this oil but it does have 30mg of THC in each 1ml..

Oh I know.....cannabis oil lol. I was adding to it with my love for CBD haha.

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter