always about lesbian slaves
Site Supporter
41009944.jpg

Mr. 5050

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Nicotine patches...

Crazy dreams! :daFuq:

Take them off at night time... Worked for me...

The dreams are the best part!

My dreams are always really messed up... Not good, often bad and very detailed... It's like being in an alternative dimension with strange going ons... Ships washing up miles from the sea, strange men in black, loved ones dying etc... My psyche is a mess... :Agree1:

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Nicotine patches...

My dreams are always really messed up... Not good, often bad and very detailed... It's like being in an alternative dimension with strange going ons... Ships washing up miles from the sea, strange men in black, loved ones dying etc... My psyche is a mess... :Agree1:

I guess after the severe mattress sweating nightmares I had as a child, nothing much bothers me these days. When there is no nicotine patch, I forget or get dream amnesia often. When I have a nicotine patch.... that's like a free pass to an all night moviethon. I wake up every hour or two, think about it...and swoosh... back there...

It's super cool.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Nicotine patches...

Fuckin pic fuckery, it's obvious it's justin time, logging in from the ivory coast ffs

Mr. 5050

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Nicotine patches...

I guess after the severe mattress sweating nightmares I had as a child, nothing much bothers me these days. When there is no nicotine patch, I forget or get dream amnesia often. When I have a nicotine patch.... that's like a free pass to an all night moviethon. I wake up every hour or two, think about it...and swoosh... back there...

It's super cool.

I have a theory that obviously you don't smoke in your sleep, so your mind can never truly rest as the nicotine withdrawl is keeping you from having a proper deep sleep...

Whack a patch on your arm and your mind plays catch up...

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

A new steering pedestal to replace this old on aboard my motor sailer Misa.

It could use a bit of paint but it doesn't look terrible.

The aluminum base is badly corroded. Son and I have invested many thousands to make the boat truly a Blue water cruiser. This means all systems must be bullet proof. Many of us know a boat is a hole in the water to throw money into. I adore the process, and sailboats.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

The aluminum base is badly corroded. Son and I have invested many thousands to make the boat truly a Blue water cruiser. This means all systems must be bullet proof. Many of us know a boat is a hole in the water to throw money into. I adore the process, and sailboats.
What’s wrong with steel? Aluminium is weak.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Its a manufactured part that is integral to the steering system. She has 2 helms. Inside and out. A tad complicated.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Its a manufactured part that is integral to the steering system. She has 2 helms. Inside and out. A tad complicated.
My father custom built yachts...it’s totally doable! I built boats myself in my early 20’s. Plug, mould, boat...I thought you knew this? It’s not complicated. PM me.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I wanted desperately to go to a wooden boat/yacht building school in the early 2000's but my situation didn't allow it...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Nicotine patches...

It's super cool.

When I tried to use Chantix to quit several years ago, I was constantly on the verge of puking, had horrid nightmares and ended up with the most crushing depression I've ever had.

I was sweeping my floor and was overtaken by existential dred so badly that I lost my will to live. Everything just felt completely pointless.

I stopped taking that day lol. It was awful. I quit by just stopping and suffering. Lots of water and running.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I wanted desperately to go to a wooden boat/yacht building school in the early 2000's but my situation didn't allow it...
Oi Hazza... that Mexican cunt @The Cuntess says that I threatened to kill @Omnipotent aka Caskur? You were there...set her straight please! The cunt is bleeding on me.

I dont think they really believe that you threatened anyones life.

They will run with stupid stuff for drama. They gaslight constantly.

Just point and laugh. If you had posted the SAME thing to me, they would laughing and applauding it. They will twist shit into completely different things just to have something to bitch about.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Oi Hazza... that Mexican cunt @The Cuntess says that I threatened to kill @Omnipotent aka Caskur? You were there...set her straight please! The cunt is bleeding on me.

Just point and laugh.
No...I want it to carry the fuck on! I want it to get serious. That’s the fucking difference between me and lame members...I am a bastard!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Just point and laugh.
No...I want it to carry the fuck on! I want it to get serious. That’s the fucking difference between me and lame members...I am a bastard!

Well you picked the right people because everything is serious to them lol.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
The problem with these types, is that they go that step further that effects people’s jobs. It starts with the image censorship and then the PI and then further. When does it really end?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Just point and laugh.

Good thing I have money behind me. Dove...what’s Kevin’s surname? I will give you $1000 to name him now! My oath to God. Do it, please. Lol

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Nicotine patches...

It's super cool.

I have a theory that obviously you don't smoke in your sleep, so your mind can never truly rest as the nicotine withdrawl is keeping you from having a proper deep sleep...

I had Freddy Krueger, werewolves ripping me out of plate glass windows, and alien motherfuckers trying to rip me out of my bed in my youth....then by 7-8, it all went quiet and I didn't have another incident until I was 17-18... then it stopped.

I tried to get to someone I could tell what I remembered the last time... and then my speech was marginally incapacitated and I forgot what I was trying to say to them.

I watched my drive and desire and angst dissolve in that moment, but I had no clue why it was happening... only that it happened. I was watching amnesia happening and I was clawing at my face.

They slapped me because I was speaking in what they thought was tongues.

And that ended it. Nothing like that ever happened again...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Nicotine patches...

It's super cool.

I had Freddy Krueger, werewolves ripping me out of plate glass windows, and alien motherfuckers trying to rip me out of my bed in my youth....then by 7-8, it all went quiet and I didn't have another incident until I was 17-18... then it stopped.

I tried to get to someone I could tell what I remembered the last time... and then my speech was marginally incapacitated and I forgot what I was trying to say to them.

I watched my drive and desire and angst dissolve in that moment, but I had no clue why it was happening... only that it happened. I was watching amnesia happening and I was clawing at my face.

They slapped me because I was speaking in what they thought was tongues.

And that ended it. Nothing like that ever happened again...
Yeah mate....Caskur...killing...answer? Very simple China!

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Just point and laugh.

Good thing I have money behind me. Dove...what’s Kevin’s surname? I will give you $1000 to name him now! My oath to God. Do it, please. Lol

All you needed to offer was a blow job, you dumbass

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Just point and laugh.

This goes beyond trolling and you know it. You just asked for a war!

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Just point and laugh.

Jump then? LOL

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Just point and laugh.

Jump then? LOL
I could beat you the fuck up....oops...not in the literal sense. Hehehehee...had to emphasise that with you illiterate Mexicans and all! Che was also a good chap that Mexican. Lololololol