What's the last thing you purchased?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Flea have you considered the fact that I dont even talk to anyone privately and if people start complaining about your complaining it's based on how you and Casket act?

Because that's reality here lol. No one cares about your guys latest menopausal drama fest. Its tiresome.

And you expect people to give you a fair chance while you try to actively get the same people to join your stupid anti Dovey dog pile. I dont see YOU saying this when you, Casket, Flynn et are all bleeding for pages trying to protect Poofers "image" that he shat on all by himself.

Just because you guys try to recruit and manipulate and hang onto drama doesnt mean everyone does. Some of us just want lighthearted silly entertainment and to bitch about politics.

Learn to let go of the pettiness and you'll see how no one talks about any of it. Walk it off or something.

How are you're children doing? Better now that they're not with you.

Pretty low blow using someone's kids to hurt someone's feelings... You should be ashamed of yourself...

What can I say? I love low blows, especially to someone that rightly deserves it. Gotta problem with it? Go cry some where else you mewling whiner.

No problem here, just pointing out you're pond scum...

Awwww...more pillow talk? Your boyfriend will be super jealous.

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
Bacalhau À BRÁS. Cod with string potatoes.

Takeaway. Restaurants are not open and we are so sick of cooking.

That actually looks good. Are those olives or black beans on top?

Mr. 5050

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Kodiak Defence WC-180-C

kodwk180conline-5.jpg
Let us know how it shoots! Looks like a solid choice. I looked at a few piston guns but decided to go with the standard issue DI and upgrade the BCG and triggers. I'd have bought a Patriot Ordinance if I could have found one.
Shoots good but the trigger feels heavy.

167174239-3730768056972111-5457773073016400393-n.jpg
Lighter trigger spring and polish the sears...

Reactions: Ice

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
A Remington UMC 1990 11-87 Auto 870 Pump folding knife
also a Remington R1173L Brown Jigged Baby Bullet Lockback Pocket Knife

a 64" Long Bow (45 lb) - Eastern Woods style - plus new target arrows

and by necessity - a new car battery.

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
Kodiak Defence WC-180-C

kodwk180conline-5.jpg
Let us know how it shoots! Looks like a solid choice. I looked at a few piston guns but decided to go with the standard issue DI and upgrade the BCG and triggers. I'd have bought a Patriot Ordinance if I could have found one.

I've heard good things about TriggerTeck triggers, might be the way to go.

Also thinking of getting a brass deflector for it. :)

167984712_10158472902394086_2053927439590726590_n.jpg

167568128_10164784421180265_3268957272167996794_n.jpg

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Olives. And that's not cheese. It's a sauce. There's one lady around the corner that makes really delicious bacalhau a bras. A huge piece, big enough for two, with salad and veggies, for 5 euros. 6 bucks.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Olives. And that's not cheese. It's a sauce. There's one lady around the corner that makes really delicious bacalhau a bras. A huge piece, big enough for two, with salad and veggies, for 5 euros. 6 bucks.
You’re oh so conscientious of the buck. That dish needs duck.

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter

I love trying new food from different cultures. :)

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I love trying new food from different cultures. :)
Don’t talk to that bitch. She’s tipped authorities.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️

I ate fish this whole week and bacalhau Friday. Not particularly very fond of it, too salty. I like it to pick while having a beer, though. It's a good "tira gosto".

My mom would smack me if I ate red meat

I'm done with the catholics, but some traditions are hard to lose

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Not quite a purchase so to speak but my broadband company was undersupplying download and upload speeds, and offered a 400.00 refund if I chose a cheaper less fast plan... so bonus.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I ate fish this whole week and bacalhau Friday. Not particularly very fond of it, too salty. I like it to pick while having a beer, though. It's a good "tira gosto".

Overall, I prefer Brazilian food to Portuguese.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Brazilian food generally has way too much meat content and makes one’s shit smell bad. I guess your three day shits must reek like the depths of hell aye, aye? Lol

Mr. 5050

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Kodiak Defence WC-180-C

kodwk180conline-5.jpg

I've heard good things about TriggerTeck triggers, might be the way to go.

Also thinking of getting a brass deflector for it. :)

167984712_10158472902394086_2053927439590726590_n.jpg

167568128_10164784421180265_3268957272167996794_n.jpg

I do all my own trigger work... Stoning sears, moving pivot points etc...

I haven't found a trigger yet that can't be made to shine and it's a much cheaper option than paying for someone else to do it...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Flea have you considered the fact that I dont even talk to anyone privately and if people start complaining about your complaining it's based on how you and Casket act?

Because that's reality here lol. No one cares about your guys latest menopausal drama fest. Its tiresome.

And you expect people to give you a fair chance while you try to actively get the same people to join your stupid anti Dovey dog pile. I dont see YOU saying this when you, Casket, Flynn et are all bleeding for pages trying to protect Poofers "image" that he shat on all by himself.

Just because you guys try to recruit and manipulate and hang onto drama doesnt mean everyone does. Some of us just want lighthearted silly entertainment and to bitch about politics.

Learn to let go of the pettiness and you'll see how no one talks about any of it. Walk it off or something.

Pretty low blow using someone's kids to hurt someone's feelings... You should be ashamed of yourself...

It's trying to PI gather info on my kids by hysterically claiming my kids were removed by the state and that I need to prove they were not.

So it repeats this dumb shit at me over and over in the hope that I'll start giving some magical fuck what a strange dipshit on a forum thinks and I'll provide "proof" that my kids were not removed.

The only way to prove that, of course, is a picture with a date. So essentially Flynn wants pictures of my kids. This is how flamers gather PI on eachother. It will seriously repeat this nonstop and start all capping and melting down and then go run to FT to claim I post my own PI in my many meltdowns here. Its fucking bizarre.

They are mostly delusional, predatory psychos. I have no doubt Flynn is a sex pervert who wants pictures of my kids.

There is no blow here, let alone low one. My family is awesome ♡

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️

Brazilian food generally has way too much meat content and makes one’s shit smell bad. I guess your three day shits must reek like the depths of hell aye, aye? Lol

LOL we DO eat a lot of meat, it's easy to raise animals here. But Brazilians are kinda changing that "by force". The dollar has skyrocketed here after the pandemic, so China is buying a lot of our of beef, pork and chicken.

Now, the prime beef here is costing as much as shrimp, pound by pound.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Not when those same people were mocking someone’s deceased child. Crazy how selective ya’lls vision is.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️

Portuguese food tends to be heavier and loaded with more ingredients and spices.

You have to eat for a long time to get used to it if you have to.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Portuguese food tends to be heavier and loaded with more ingredients and spices.

You have to eat for a long time to get used to it if you have to.

I'm quite used to it. I've eaten tons of it by now. Some things I like a lot. I've been to restaurants that have really great tapas of amazing variety. But overall, it's just not as good as Brazilian, imo. And I think it's the heaviness.

I love brigadeiros, btw. Are those Brazilian?

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm quite used to it. I've eaten tons of it by now. Some things I like a lot. I've been to restaurants that have really great tapas of amazing variety. But overall, it's just not as good as Brazilian, imo.

I love brigadeiros, btw. Are those Brazilian?

Yeah, those are considered 100% a Brazilian invention

It's a tradition on children's birthday parties here, a cake and a bunch of round sweets, like brigadeiro, cajuzinho, leite ninho, etc.

Kids will eat a ton of sugar and then proceed to run like wild dogs the rest of the party, stopping only to chug some soda

vbJ66pY.jpg