What's the last thing you purchased?

Mr. 5050

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The last thing I purchased was a ribeye, some king prawns, asparagus and extras...

lWfl837.jpg

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Flea have you considered the fact that I dont even talk to anyone privately and if people start complaining about your complaining it's based on how you and Casket act?

Because that's reality here lol. No one cares about your guys latest menopausal drama fest. Its tiresome.

And you expect people to give you a fair chance while you try to actively get the same people to join your stupid anti Dovey dog pile. I dont see YOU saying this when you, Casket, Flynn et are all bleeding for pages trying to protect Poofers "image" that he shat on all by himself.

Just because you guys try to recruit and manipulate and hang onto drama doesnt mean everyone does. Some of us just want lighthearted silly entertainment and to bitch about politics.

Learn to let go of the pettiness and you'll see how no one talks about any of it. Walk it off or something.

How are you're children doing? Better now that they're not with you.

Pretty low blow using someone's kids to hurt someone's feelings... You should be ashamed of yourself...

Not when those same people were mocking someone’s deceased child. Crazy how selective ya’lls vision is.

I haven't seen anything of the sorts... If I troll, I don't go that low and never have...

I'd also appreciate if you responded to me directly instead of "Y'all"... I only speak for myself...

When Casket was directly attacking my daughter and calling her a dyke, et and joining in on Flynns nonstop PI phishing on my kids, Big started pointing out my kids are still alive. (Caskets adult son passed)

Flea just completely ignores everything her scummy and hateful friends do and say to others and suddenly gets offended and sanctimonious if people she doesn't like say something.

You haven't seen anyone ripping on someone's dead kids because it hasn't happened. You can easily see these fucks nonstop posting about my kids though and Flea making excuses for it while claiming Caskurs "dead kid" was getting ripped on. Which I have never done ever.

Big was the one going hard at Casket, and he was trashing her.....after pages of the shit you just saw here from Fleas shitty friends. So who knows how or why she thinks Bigs posts to Casket in response to Casket using my kids is now an excuse for her slimy buddies to continue using my kids.

That "selective vision" thing is ghoulish irony and only really applies to her. Shes not smart or objective enough to notice the egg on her face with that. Shes a total hypocrite.

Who knows why this idiotic shit is even in this thread when it belongs in Meltdown.

Stop lying cunt. You lost your kids and I will laugh about it and bring it up anytime I want.

There's not a fucking thing you can do about it, except kill yourself.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Flea have you considered the fact that I dont even talk to anyone privately and if people start complaining about your complaining it's based on how you and Casket act?

Because that's reality here lol. No one cares about your guys latest menopausal drama fest. Its tiresome.

And you expect people to give you a fair chance while you try to actively get the same people to join your stupid anti Dovey dog pile. I dont see YOU saying this when you, Casket, Flynn et are all bleeding for pages trying to protect Poofers "image" that he shat on all by himself.

Just because you guys try to recruit and manipulate and hang onto drama doesnt mean everyone does. Some of us just want lighthearted silly entertainment and to bitch about politics.

Learn to let go of the pettiness and you'll see how no one talks about any of it. Walk it off or something.

How are you're children doing? Better now that they're not with you.

Pretty low blow using someone's kids to hurt someone's feelings... You should be ashamed of yourself...

Not when those same people were mocking someone’s deceased child. Crazy how selective ya’lls vision is.

I haven't seen anything of the sorts... If I troll, I don't go that low and never have...

I'd also appreciate if you responded to me directly instead of "Y'all"... I only speak for myself...

When Casket was directly attacking my daughter and calling her a dyke, et and joining in on Flynns nonstop PI phishing on my kids, Big started pointing out my kids are still alive. (Caskets adult son passed)

Flea just completely ignores everything her scummy and hateful friends do and say to others and suddenly gets offended and sanctimonious if people she doesn't like say something.

You haven't seen anyone ripping on someone's dead kids because it hasn't happened. You can easily see these fucks nonstop posting about my kids though and Flea making excuses for it while claiming Caskurs "dead kid" was getting ripped on. Which I have never done ever.

Big was the one going hard at Casket, and he was trashing her.....after pages of the shit you just saw here from Fleas shitty friends. So who knows how or why she thinks Bigs posts to Casket in response to Casket using my kids is now an excuse for her slimy buddies to continue using my kids.

That "selective vision" thing is ghoulish irony and only really applies to her. Shes not smart or objective enough to notice the egg on her face with that. Shes a total hypocrite.

Who knows why this idiotic shit is even in this thread when it belongs in Meltdown.

Stop lying cunt. You lost your kids and I will laugh about it and bring it up anytime I want.

There's not a fucking thing you can do about it, except kill yourself.
Reported you absolute cunt and a half. Can’t wait to see you fucked off this forum with your tired bullshit. May your menstrual cycle be more lengthly than usual and you buckle at the knobbly knees from tiredness you hag_rag!
:EvilOne:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Paid $2410 for my elder stepson Green card application and lawyer. My wife and elder stepson have had theirs for over a year and a half but the older stepson didn't move in with us until a month ago.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Water pump
Thermostat
Gaskets
Coolant
Toilet Valve
6 pack of Porters
Tomatoes

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Shake and Bake still exists?

Oh man. That was like the ONLY thing my grandma could cook lol. Everything else she somehow turned into plastic or a rubbery hockey puck lol.