Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
SLlnEhj.jpg

Ca1489S.jpg

These will be gone quick

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I needed tires badly, current set has over 75,000 miles. And Im going up in size, from a 31" to a 33". My rims look like shit after the clear coat failure on em years ago, and they chipped. I need new ones anyway, with proper backspacing, and rims are cheaper than the damn tires. I'll get tires put on next weekend, but these the rims I ordered. Went from a 15" to a 16".

iu

• Agree!
Reactions: Ice

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
c831991375528744.jpg

Pinkman Goo is an interesting and notorious pure-Indica strain that is known for a specific genetic mutation that produces large globules of resin on the surface of these often-pinkish buds.
Pinkman Goo buds are incredibly unique; any trained eye can spot them out of a bag of random nugs. This strain has a tree-like ability to ooze sap from all directions, which usually results in an oversized and incredibly distinguished glob of resin on the surface of the flower. Although other plants possess this ability, they’re usually highly unstable and unable to flower a significant amount of bud. To have a stable flower, like Pinkman Goo, on the market is truly unique, these bright, lavender-colored buds often take on pink hues under the right lighting. You’ll certainly spot bits of green, as it contains a number of pretty colors to the delight of just about everyone who spots it. Tiny orange hairs curl around the surface and are often covered in a thick coating of white trichomes
Pinkman Goo’s strong Indica genetics make it a perfect smoke during the late evening hours when you’re down to get somber and introspective, many find meditating while toking makes for a great self-indulgent experience. This strain has reportedly put even the most experienced stoners to sleep a few hours into the high, so we’d recommend finding somewhere comfy to settle down after consuming. The effects of this powerful body high are sure to last for hours, making it a bad choice if you’re doing a daytime smoke. Pinkman Goo has been consumed countless times by those seeking relief from chronic pain, stress, depression, anxiety, and gastrointestinal issues!

Sweet Zombie is a mind blowing cross of Zombie Virus and Black Domina. Not only does she produce exceptionally great yields in a fast flowering period, her buds are stunning full of purple/black and orange colors that are heavy and dense. Not only is this strain covered in 90% trichomes that gives her a great sparkling look, the scent from her consists of blackberries and dry plum aroma that’s slightly sickly. Taste is very strong hash/resin like with a sweet after taste, that gives a heavy and full body high providing relaxation and pain relief.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
c831991375528744.jpg

Pinkman Goo is an interesting and notorious pure-Indica strain that is known for a specific genetic mutation that produces large globules of resin on the surface of these often-pinkish buds.
Pinkman Goo buds are incredibly unique; any trained eye can spot them out of a bag of random nugs. This strain has a tree-like ability to ooze sap from all directions, which usually results in an oversized and incredibly distinguished glob of resin on the surface of the flower. Although other plants possess this ability, they’re usually highly unstable and unable to flower a significant amount of bud. To have a stable flower, like Pinkman Goo, on the market is truly unique, these bright, lavender-colored buds often take on pink hues under the right lighting. You’ll certainly spot bits of green, as it contains a number of pretty colors to the delight of just about everyone who spots it. Tiny orange hairs curl around the surface and are often covered in a thick coating of white trichomes
Pinkman Goo’s strong Indica genetics make it a perfect smoke during the late evening hours when you’re down to get somber and introspective, many find meditating while toking makes for a great self-indulgent experience. This strain has reportedly put even the most experienced stoners to sleep a few hours into the high, so we’d recommend finding somewhere comfy to settle down after consuming. The effects of this powerful body high are sure to last for hours, making it a bad choice if you’re doing a daytime smoke. Pinkman Goo has been consumed countless times by those seeking relief from chronic pain, stress, depression, anxiety, and gastrointestinal issues!

Sweet Zombie is a mind blowing cross of Zombie Virus and Black Domina. Not only does she produce exceptionally great yields in a fast flowering period, her buds are stunning full of purple/black and orange colors that are heavy and dense. Not only is this strain covered in 90% trichomes that gives her a great sparkling look, the scent from her consists of blackberries and dry plum aroma that’s slightly sickly. Taste is very strong hash/resin like with a sweet after taste, that gives a heavy and full body high providing relaxation and pain relief.

Gawd damn I need to get in on Dark Web weed. Someone needs to school me lol.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
A $60. ride to the airport. SF I’m on my way

Hopefully the suburbs and not human shit central in downtown.
You mean like Human Shit Central in Miami and other locations in Floriduh?

You know Dade and Broward are the only leftist areas in Florida?

And dont you guys claim your policies are so much better than red ones? You shouldnt be like "the red states have shit canals too!"

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Just grabbed a 1/2 lb Trunk Funk

Trunk Funk is a cross of
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
and
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
. This alone will excite experienced cannasseurs, as both parents are wonderful experiences. You can’t really make this strain look and feel any more indica, so don’t expect to get too much done other than bingeing a show on your favorite streaming service. Super dense buds, a blanket of trichomes, and a dark green and purple color make this strain stand out on looks alone. However, it also produces an aroma that can be smelled through the jar. Trunk Funk is as loud as it gets—expect a lot of pine and kush in the smell and a huge kick of THC that will get your mind floating and your body grounded.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
A bicycle.

Yeah that's right, a fucking pedal bike. I haven't rode a bicycle in many many years and I forgot just how fun it is. :ThumbsUp1:

ha ha you fucker, better believe it .... not to mention it's amazing for the ole cardio vascular system Mr. ICEY

now just think I've been doing it for 45 years ... it's the ultimate exercise

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Road bicycle riders should be run over then backed up on repeatedly...

LOL

You could only dream of catching me, I'd leave you fuming pounding the steering wheel cursing my very existence for the entire day

CompleteSardonicCreature-max-1mb.gif

sometimes I feel sorry for you 'drivers' ... sitting there lol

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I bought that damn eye cream from the retailer and I also got a serum from the same retailer that has burned off 700 layers of my face skin and smells a wee bit like honey scented furniture polish.......I love it. Lol.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

LOL

You could only dream of catching me, I'd leave you fuming pounding the steering wheel cursing my very existence for the entire day

The speed limits here are 100+kph...

My bull bar > your Lycra wearing pansy arse

X

xXx
Site Supporter

LOL

yeah because I'm a simpleton and will go in a straight line HUR DURRrrrrrrrrrrr derpyy dOO and you can drive where a bike goes right ??
like I said, you would be SITTING there FURIOUS while I laugh at your sedentary ass, ha ha ha ha don't hate just is what it is, a far superior athlete VS. a car jockey
7adc9dc44d3d7be03f95f8446ccc95e9.jpg

56 tooth chainring none of that micro chainring bullshit ... this bike is built for speed, if you can push it (:

Last edited:

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

LOL

yeah because I'm a simpleton and will go in a straight line HUR DURRrrrrrrrrrrr derpyy dOO and you can drive where a bike goes right ??
like I said, you would be SITTING there FURIOUS while I laugh at your sedentary ass, ha ha ha ha don't hate just is what it is, a far superior athlete VS. a car jockey
7adc9dc44d3d7be03f95f8446ccc95e9.jpg

Ok, Male Karen...