What's the last thing you purchased?

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
New ear pads for my head phones - - - - - -

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Setting up my fish tank again, getting fish on Friday lol, this just arrived, the plan is coming together...
61lcikGAxyL._AC_SL1098_.jpg

Is that.....Star Gate? Lol
[/QUOTE
Yeah, my new theme for the tank lol...

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Shuttle tickets from Lisbon airport to home. It was great to visit the US for a month, but I'm really happy to be home.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Oh shit.. last thing I bought was.. well Id say beer .. but really ..bus fair.. it is what it is.. I used to own a bike.. dont think thats odd I live in a grid pattern city its just faster on bike.. especially since were a melting pot culture .. so gawking faggots is the norm.. it can be fun also to bear down on em riding a 2 wheeled death machine..

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
I thought i had bought a 16 year old exchange student, but her transportation capsized off San D.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I thought i had bought a 16 year old exchange student, but her transportation capsized off San D.

The border crisis must be an exciting time for you.
But Trump's big beautiful wall would have maga'd the fuck out of Murrica, amirite?

It was better than the nothing your precious establishment does.

Hey... did Biden finally reunite those kids you guys were pretending to care about with their families?

I just bought some clothes for Squish ♡

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

The border crisis must be an exciting time for you.
But Trump's big beautiful wall would have maga'd the fuck out of Murrica, amirite?

It was better than the nothing your precious establishment does.

Hey... did Biden finally reunite those kids you guys were pretending to care about with their families?

I just bought some clothes for Squish ♡
Imagine thinking a blowhard that is in hock to the Russian Oligarch's and foreign banks, whose supporters brag about his being a multi-billionaire not being "establishment" Funny shyte melty Dove Bar.