What's the last thing you purchased?

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
Bacalhau À BRÁS. Cod with string potatoes.

Takeaway. Restaurants are not open and we are so sick of cooking.

I ate fish this whole week and bacalhau Friday. Not particularly very fond of it, too salty. I like it to pick while having a beer, though. It's a good "tira gosto".

My mom would smack me if I ate red meat

I'm done with the catholics, but some traditions are hard to lose

Omg idk what I'd do without steak! Lol. I love beef. It's my favorite meat.

Mr. 5050

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Flea have you considered the fact that I dont even talk to anyone privately and if people start complaining about your complaining it's based on how you and Casket act?

Because that's reality here lol. No one cares about your guys latest menopausal drama fest. Its tiresome.

And you expect people to give you a fair chance while you try to actively get the same people to join your stupid anti Dovey dog pile. I dont see YOU saying this when you, Casket, Flynn et are all bleeding for pages trying to protect Poofers "image" that he shat on all by himself.

Just because you guys try to recruit and manipulate and hang onto drama doesnt mean everyone does. Some of us just want lighthearted silly entertainment and to bitch about politics.

Learn to let go of the pettiness and you'll see how no one talks about any of it. Walk it off or something.

How are you're children doing? Better now that they're not with you.

Pretty low blow using someone's kids to hurt someone's feelings... You should be ashamed of yourself...

Not when those same people were mocking someone’s deceased child. Crazy how selective ya’lls vision is.

I haven't seen anything of the sorts... If I troll, I don't go that low and never have...

I'd also appreciate if you responded to me directly instead of "Y'all"... I only speak for myself...

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Flea have you considered the fact that I dont even talk to anyone privately and if people start complaining about your complaining it's based on how you and Casket act?

Because that's reality here lol. No one cares about your guys latest menopausal drama fest. Its tiresome.

And you expect people to give you a fair chance while you try to actively get the same people to join your stupid anti Dovey dog pile. I dont see YOU saying this when you, Casket, Flynn et are all bleeding for pages trying to protect Poofers "image" that he shat on all by himself.

Just because you guys try to recruit and manipulate and hang onto drama doesnt mean everyone does. Some of us just want lighthearted silly entertainment and to bitch about politics.

Learn to let go of the pettiness and you'll see how no one talks about any of it. Walk it off or something.

Pretty low blow using someone's kids to hurt someone's feelings... You should be ashamed of yourself...

Not when those same people were mocking someone’s deceased child. Crazy how selective ya’lls vision is.

I haven't seen anything of the sorts... If I troll, I don't go that low and never have...

I'd also appreciate if you responded to me directly instead of "Y'all"... I only speak for myself...

I think she means the people who used to make fun of Caskur's deceased son.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Hey man, what's the story with Flynn trying to harvest your cawk pics in the past?

I see it mentioned periodically...

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Mate, trust me stay out of the nonsense, I try to as much as possible, all this shite goes way back to 2006 Brawl Hall days and other long dead forums from years ago.

Mr. 5050

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Mate, trust me stay out of the nonsense, I try to as much as possible, all this shite goes way back to 2006 Brawl Hall days and other long dead forums from years ago.

Sounds boring... If it didn't relate to me, she shouldn't have quoted me...

Seems like there's a few coming over from other forums and pigeonholing all members here as "Y'all"... I'm not even American so oi mate or geezer would have been more apt... :LOL4:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Sounds boring... If it didn't relate to me, she shouldn't have quoted me...

Seems like there's a few coming over from other forums and pigeonholing all members here as "Y'all"... I'm not even American so oi mate or geezer would have been more apt... :LOL4:

Yeah man, there's a shit ton of Yanks on these forums.... not that I have a problem with that! LOLZ

I know 'The Cuntess' aka Flea, from other boards, she used to have her own forum not all that long ago and it rivalled this place in terms of how busy it was.

She's a sweet gal and her heart is in the right place, but (in my humble opinion) she keeps bad e-company.

Not that I hold it against her of course, life would be boring if everybody got along with everyone else.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm quite used to it. I've eaten tons of it by now. Some things I like a lot. I've been to restaurants that have really great tapas of amazing variety. But overall, it's just not as good as Brazilian, imo.

I love brigadeiros, btw. Are those Brazilian?

Yeah, those are considered 100% a Brazilian invention

It's a tradition on children's birthday parties here, a cake and a bunch of round sweets, like brigadeiro, cajuzinho, leite ninho, etc.

Kids will eat a ton of sugar and then proceed to run like wild dogs the rest of the party, stopping only to chug some soda

vbJ66pY.jpg

LMAO. Yeah. That's true everywhere that sugar is available.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

It's trying to PI gather info on my kids by hysterically claiming my kids were removed by the state and that I need to prove they were not.

So it repeats this dumb shit at me over and over in the hope that I'll start giving some magical fuck what a strange dipshit on a forum thinks and I'll provide "proof" that my kids were not removed.

The only way to prove that, of course, is a picture with a date. So essentially Flynn wants pictures of my kids. This is how flamers gather PI on eachother. It will seriously repeat this nonstop and start all capping and melting down and then go run to FT to claim I post my own PI in my many meltdowns here. Its fucking bizarre.

They are mostly delusional, predatory psychos. I have no doubt Flynn is a sex pervert who wants pictures of my kids.

There is no blow here, let alone low one. My family is awesome ♡

No. You're a fucking crackhead who lost her children. No one belives your lies. Try some new one's you ugly childless slut.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Bacalhau À BRÁS. Cod with string potatoes.

Takeaway. Restaurants are not open and we are so sick of cooking.

I ate fish this whole week and bacalhau Friday. Not particularly very fond of it, too salty. I like it to pick while having a beer, though. It's a good "tira gosto".

My mom would smack me if I ate red meat

I'm done with the catholics, but some traditions are hard to lose

Omg idk what I'd do without steak! Lol. I love beef. It's my favorite meat.

NO KIDDING YOU FUCKING PIG.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

You would have stalked Caskur's son had he been 16 and on FB, you sick fuck.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Go fuck yourself with a shovel you blind fuck.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Hey man, what's the story with Flynn trying to harvest your cawk pics in the past?

By BEnzo. If you believe that, then you'll believe that Rancid isn't into minors either you denture wearing retard.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

By BEnzo. If you believe that, then you'll believe that Rancid isn't into minors either you denture wearing retard.

You're a disingenous mental case. These nonce allegations you throw at Rancid are in reference to the time he remarked that another user's sister looked cute in a photo posted and she happened to be only 16/17, which by the way is above the age of consent in many countries, including my country.

Considering the fact she supposedly looked older, he didn't know her age and it happened about 10 fucking years ago, I think it's time you stopped frantically scraping the contents of the Flynn residence sewage barrel by rehashing this totally underwhelming non-story everytime you encounter the guy. Dry your fucking eyes mate and let the incident slide down the memory hole where it belongs.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

You're a disingenous mental case. These nonce allegations you throw at Rancid are in reference to the time he remarked that another user's sister looked cute in a photo posted and she happened to be only 16/17, which by the way is above the age of consent in many countries, including my country.

Considering the fact she supposedly looked older, he didn't know her age and it happened about 10 fucking years ago, I think it's time you stopped frantically scraping the contents of the Flynn residence sewage barrel by rehashing this totally underwhelming non-story everytime you encounter the guy. Dry your fucking eyes mate and let the incident slide down the memory hole where it belongs.

41567f525ccb9a5a869c6e97d82935f9.gif
.. did he slept with underage flipflops ??

X

xXx
Site Supporter
yes the kitchen
.. Because that's where bags of manure go ... ffs did you bump your head on a boner going down you fucking eediot LOL

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

When Casket was directly attacking my daughter and calling her a dyke, et and joining in on Flynns nonstop PI phishing on my kids, Big started pointing out my kids are still alive. (Caskets adult son passed)

Flea just completely ignores everything her scummy and hateful friends do and say to others and suddenly gets offended and sanctimonious if people she doesn't like say something.

You haven't seen anyone ripping on someone's dead kids because it hasn't happened. You can easily see these fucks nonstop posting about my kids though and Flea making excuses for it while claiming Caskurs "dead kid" was getting ripped on. Which I have never done ever.

Big was the one going hard at Casket, and he was trashing her.....after pages of the shit you just saw here from Fleas shitty friends. So who knows how or why she thinks Bigs posts to Casket in response to Casket using my kids is now an excuse for her slimy buddies to continue using my kids.

That "selective vision" thing is ghoulish irony and only really applies to her. Shes not smart or objective enough to notice the egg on her face with that. Shes a total hypocrite.

Who knows why this idiotic shit is even in this thread when it belongs in Meltdown.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
My last purchase was fishing gear.

We are gonna take the Squish fishing in the pond behind our house.

I also bought a bunch of wool insulation and I'm hoping to get started on the laundry room this week.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️

LOL it's no use trying to lecture the STD infested worn-out whore, the brain on that one has rot a long time ago due to the non-treated syphilis

The shit that flynnbecile posts is only for laughs, at least that's what I think

That individual has exhibited erratic and idiotic behavior way too often in the past to be taken with any amount of seriousness

I think it really hates me for saying her wits were comparable to low-level AI chatbots, but God knows the complete and utter stupidity I read in Biggie's forum once.

Mr. 5050

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

When Casket was directly attacking my daughter and calling her a dyke, et and joining in on Flynns nonstop PI phishing on my kids, Big started pointing out my kids are still alive. (Caskets adult son passed)

Flea just completely ignores everything her scummy and hateful friends do and say to others and suddenly gets offended and sanctimonious if people she doesn't like say something.

You haven't seen anyone ripping on someone's dead kids because it hasn't happened. You can easily see these fucks nonstop posting about my kids though and Flea making excuses for it while claiming Caskurs "dead kid" was getting ripped on. Which I have never done ever.

Big was the one going hard at Casket, and he was trashing her.....after pages of the shit you just saw here from Fleas shitty friends. So who knows how or why she thinks Bigs posts to Casket in response to Casket using my kids is now an excuse for her slimy buddies to continue using my kids.

That "selective vision" thing is ghoulish irony and only really applies to her. Shes not smart or objective enough to notice the egg on her face with that. Shes a total hypocrite.

Who knows why this idiotic shit is even in this thread when it belongs in Meltdown.

All I know is everyone here has been pretty chilled since I found this place again, bar some petty flaming but that can be entertaining enough... Everyone involved seems to have a love/hate thing going on yet they still all contribute in some way to the board...

Then in comes Fliyd... I'm pretty chill myself but I'm not worried about calling a spade a spade and PI or shit tier trolling doesn't bother me one bit... I put more shit out there about myself than any troll could... lol

If someone's a cunt, I'll call it...