What's the last thing you purchased?

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
I wanted desperately to go to a wooden boat/yacht building school in the early 2000's but my situation didn't allow it...
Oi Hazza... that Mexican cunt @The Cuntess says that I threatened to kill @Omnipotent aka Caskur? You were there...set her straight please! The cunt is bleeding on me.

I dont think they really believe that you threatened anyones life.

They will run with stupid stuff for drama. They gaslight constantly.

Just point and laugh.
No...I want it to carry the fuck on! I want it to get serious. That’s the fucking difference between me and lame members...I am a bastard!

Well you picked the right people because everything is serious to them lol.
Good thing I have money behind me. Dove...what’s Kevin’s surname? I will give you $1000 to name him now! My oath to God. Do it, please. Lol

All you needed to offer was a blow job, you dumbass
This goes beyond trolling and you know it. You just asked for a war!

Jump then? LOL
I could beat you the fuck up....oops...not in the literal sense. Hehehehee...had to emphasise that with you illiterate Mexicans and all! Che was also a good chap that Mexican. Lololololol

You couldn’t beat up your own midget shadow, punk ass faggot. Get back to playing save-a-ho. This textual warfare game ain’t for you.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I wanted desperately to go to a wooden boat/yacht building school in the early 2000's but my situation didn't allow it...
Oi Hazza... that Mexican cunt @The Cuntess says that I threatened to kill @Omnipotent aka Caskur? You were there...set her straight please! The cunt is bleeding on me.

I dont think they really believe that you threatened anyones life.

They will run with stupid stuff for drama. They gaslight constantly.

Just point and laugh.
No...I want it to carry the fuck on! I want it to get serious. That’s the fucking difference between me and lame members...I am a bastard!

Well you picked the right people because everything is serious to them lol.
Good thing I have money behind me. Dove...what’s Kevin’s surname? I will give you $1000 to name him now! My oath to God. Do it, please. Lol

All you needed to offer was a blow job, you dumbass
This goes beyond trolling and you know it. You just asked for a war!

Jump then? LOL
I could beat you the fuck up....oops...not in the literal sense. Hehehehee...had to emphasise that with you illiterate Mexicans and all! Che was also a good chap that Mexican. Lololololol

You couldn’t beat up your own midget shadow, punk ass faggot. Get back to playing save-a-ho. This textual warfare game ain’t for you.
Nice try. Black belt and military proficiency. When you girls were arguing senselessly, your Breakfall was committing rebellion in a Mugabe tyrannical rule with illegal guns. Hahahahaa...you have no fucking idea do you? rhetoric

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Reactions: X

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Magic Smoke
PINK GOO
Half O
Get a fucking avatar ffs X! What’s wrong wif yoo...too liberal?

easier to find my threads PLUS I never really felt I deserved a pic what with being so above everyone else okay now ?

post your pic more often, love. Brings me joy

Not the haters (:

Fuck em. They ugly

At the end of the day baby, you can’t run a forum on account of your drama issues. I feel like a fool for vouching you as an admin in @SHAMPAIN ’s absence. I now know that your hormones get the better of you and you bitch up! Whatever and all that!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Magic Smoke
PINK GOO
Half O

easier to find my threads PLUS I never really felt I deserved a pic what with being so above everyone else okay now ?

Not the haters (:

Fuck em. They ugly

At the end of the day baby, you can’t run a forum on account of your drama issues. I feel like a fool for vouching you as an admin in @SHAMPAIN ’s absence. I now know that your hormones get the better of you and you bitch up! Whatever and all that!

I'm not an admin, only a janitor... So stay on topic

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Magic Smoke
PINK GOO
Half O

Not the haters (:

Fuck em. They ugly

Then fuck off too cunt! I don’t answer to you.

• Funny
Reactions: X

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I feel like we'd all be laughing in a bar together except we're all trying to tear strips off each other here, and hardly anybody knows any differently...

...which is a huge shame.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Magic Smoke
PINK GOO
Half O

Not the haters (:

Fuck em. They ugly

Then fuck off too cunt! I don’t answer to you.

Whatever, if you're unable to post up here on topic I'll just move your posts downstairs... Reasonable off topic discussion is encouraged but constant meltdown crap will go there... Glad we cleared that up

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I feel like we'd all be laughing in a bar together except we're all trying to tear strips off each other here, and hardly anybody knows any differently...

Nuh uh not moi twinkly toes
FUN is the name of the game !

X

xXx
Site Supporter

TBh GOOD friends rip each other, it means dude loVVvvveee

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Magic Smoke
PINK GOO
Half O

Not the haters (:

Fuck em. They ugly

Bwah hahaha!! You best quit listening to the forums doorknob and get to know me like Freud has. At least with me, you can rest assured I won’t be showing up on your doorstep

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Flea have you considered the fact that I dont even talk to anyone privately and if people start complaining about your complaining it's based on how you and Casket act?

Because that's reality here lol. No one cares about your guys latest menopausal drama fest. Its tiresome.

And you expect people to give you a fair chance while you try to actively get the same people to join your stupid anti Dovey dog pile. I dont see YOU saying this when you, Casket, Flynn et are all bleeding for pages trying to protect Poofers "image" that he shat on all by himself.

Just because you guys try to recruit and manipulate and hang onto drama doesnt mean everyone does. Some of us just want lighthearted silly entertainment and to bitch about politics.

Learn to let go of the pettiness and you'll see how no one talks about any of it. Walk it off or something.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

A new steering pedestal to replace this old on aboard my motor sailer Misa.

It could use a bit of paint but it doesn't look terrible.

The aluminum base is badly corroded. Son and I have invested many thousands to make the boat truly a Blue water cruiser. This means all systems must be bullet proof. Many of us know a boat is a hole in the water to throw money into. I adore the process, and sailboats.
What’s wrong with steel? Aluminium is weak.

I imagine weight is the issue.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

The aluminum base is badly corroded. Son and I have invested many thousands to make the boat truly a Blue water cruiser. This means all systems must be bullet proof. Many of us know a boat is a hole in the water to throw money into. I adore the process, and sailboats.

Not at all. Shift the aluminium for stainless steel and problem solved. We were boat builders...it’s elementary.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Not at all. It’s part of a steering assembly with 2 helms that include transmission and throttle controls. One inside the pilot house, one in the cockpit. It all ties together with bike like chain and cables. It all has to be factory stuff, that cannot be modified. The correct pieces and parts are important. Aluminum does fairly well in a marine environment

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Flea have you considered the fact that I dont even talk to anyone privately and if people start complaining about your complaining it's based on how you and Casket act?

Because that's reality here lol. No one cares about your guys latest menopausal drama fest. Its tiresome.

And you expect people to give you a fair chance while you try to actively get the same people to join your stupid anti Dovey dog pile. I dont see YOU saying this when you, Casket, Flynn et are all bleeding for pages trying to protect Poofers "image" that he shat on all by himself.

Just because you guys try to recruit and manipulate and hang onto drama doesnt mean everyone does. Some of us just want lighthearted silly entertainment and to bitch about politics.

Learn to let go of the pettiness and you'll see how no one talks about any of it. Walk it off or something.

How are you're children doing? Better now that they're not with you.

Mr. 5050

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Pretty low blow using someone's kids to hurt someone's feelings... You should be ashamed of yourself...

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Pretty low blow using someone's kids to hurt someone's feelings... You should be ashamed of yourself...

What can I say? I love low blows, especially to someone that rightly deserves it. Gotta problem with it? Go cry some where else you mewling whiner.

Mr. 5050

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

What can I say? I love low blows, especially to someone that rightly deserves it. Gotta problem with it? Go cry some where else you mewling whiner.

No problem here, just pointing out you're pond scum...