What's the last thing you purchased?

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Mango flavoured Cannibis oil

I do not like.... yuck

Sounds awful.

My favorite is the orange creamsicle or the cotton candy 1000mg CBD from Sugar and Kush.

It's the best CBD I've tried.
:ThumbsUp1:No CBD in this oil but it does have 30mg of THC in each 1ml..

Oh I know.....cannabis oil lol. I was adding to it with my love for CBD haha.

Tommy Chong says throw out your CBD! lol
I read that one. Fuck that. Tommy is reduced now. Should have gone into cultivation like Belushi.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
whole rotisserie chicken

Oven-Roasted-Rotisserie-Chicken-1.jpg

1.5 L Sumol Orange

Sumol-1.5L.png

D'Italiano Original White Bread

6000196864301.jpg

Butterfinger Popcorn

1335913.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Last thing I purchased was two Color Pop palettes and a highlighter palette with some brushes for my daughter and a few Glo Recipe skin care items for me off Boxycharm add ons. And some sandlewood and vanilla linen spray.

I've been online shopping for pretty much everything but food and it's perfect because I fucking hate going to shopping. And I think I have the Chinese scourge. Which I probably caught grocery shopping.

Mr. 5050

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Now fitted with a stainless 3 inch exhaust and middle box delete amongst other goodies meaning it's now good to take up to 400bhp and will stop quick enough to send you through the windscreen... Sounds nice too...

I3EvE2P.jpg

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
whole rotisserie chicken

Oven-Roasted-Rotisserie-Chicken-1.jpg

Im getting one of those tonight, its Tolkien Reading Day, gotta have some roast chicken! I already had some "salted pork" this morning (country ham biscuit lol). With the roast chicken, Im gonna have some mashed po-ta-toes, and some mushrooms roasted with veggies.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Nicotine patches...

Crazy dreams! :daFuq:
Remember to supplement on loose green tea rolled cigarettes. It works. :ThumbsUp1:

Drinking a Dilmah Jasmine green tea as we speak. I supplement with 2 mg lozenges a few times per day...
Yeah nice, but for the smoking pleasure a loose green tea during the quitting stage.

Don't really need to feel the sensation of smoking but some do... I'm just happy to breath easier and not feel the temperature outside so much...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I just ordered loofah soap.

Yesterday it was groceries and I'm about to pay the raised energy bill while cursing Whitmer.

:)

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Yesterday it was groceries and I'm about to pay the raised energy bill while cursing Whitmer.

Utilities are a scam. I hear ya. They are supposed to operate on the premises that they are PUBLIC UTILITIES. More like Stock Holder Utilities.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Think back to when there was a real crisis, like maybe in the Warsaw ghetto in WW2, gold and silver were worthless there. People preferred practical things that they could use like a warm coat, pots and pans, a chicken that actually laid eggs, etc...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Utilities are a scam. I hear ya. They are supposed to operate on the premises that they are PUBLIC UTILITIES. More like Stock Holder Utilities.

She allowed Consumers to go ahead and raise the cost but hasn't really done much to deal with all the people who cant even afford to eat right now.

It's not terribly high but I grumble everytime things like this go up.