I'm done with this shit...

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I keep front and back channels with heaps of people and I'm thinking I'm done with this shit.

I'm literally over it.

Can't be fucked defending one side or the other against opposition.

It just means I can't say personalised shit anymore BUT I CAN say GROW THE FUCK UP to everyone!

Every message board since 98/2000 has done this stuff... and now message boards are really dying. You guys want to kill each other? Don't do it on the boards. Band the fuck together and put issues aside to find new members instead of tearing each other into bits.

You're going to kill BF the same as dozens that came before.

Then there won't be any message boards....we'll all have to rely on Reddit, Twitter, and Facebook.

So pull your fucking heads in.

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
168594821_4550405214975222_825901815060116857_n.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I keep front and back channels with heaps of people and I'm thinking I'm done with this shit.

I'm literally over it.

It just means I can't say personalised shit anymore BUT I CAN say GROW THE FUCK UP to everyone!

Every message board since 98/2000 has done this stuff... and now message boards are really dying. You guys want to kill each other? Don't do it on the boards. Band the fuck together and put issues aside to find new members instead of tearing each other into bits.

Then there won't be any message boards....we'll all have to rely on Reddit, Twitter, and Facebook.

DONT go.

I promise you right now I will completely ignore it. Completely.

I wont even snidely address it.

I doubt that will stop it.......but I'll stop on my end. I swear on my Tuxie itty bitty wonder kitties. That's serious shit!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

I'm literally over it.

Breakfall is just drunk, I like every regular poster here to some degree... I hear ya though but don't feel you cannot say anything you like about me or take sides, if I fuck up then tell me lol That's just me though...

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️

I'm literally over it.

All right then, we'll see you tomorrow, OP person!

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

I'm literally over it.

gay%2Bthreesome%2Bkiss%2B2.gif

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
The price of popularity huh Freud? I know that feeling all too well Lulz...

Seriously though, if the e-drama squabbling is getting you down, just stay away from it and if someone tries to involve you in it, tell them you're cured with it all and want no part in any of it.

As for this place dying, fella this board will probably outlive us all. Even if by some bizarre twist of fate, every regular active member was suicided by contracting one of Flynn's deadly, flesh-eating STD's, BF would just scour the web in search of fresh forum meAT. I have to give the guy credit where it's due, he has a talent for attracting traffic from just about every corner of the internet.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

I'm literally over it.

OMGERD !!

you brought the twinZ out to play LOLOL

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
I like you Harry..... :) Did I do something to offend you? I hope not. I'm usually pretty neutral here. Flynn pisses me off to no avail but other than that, I can say I get along with most people here. We all share different values and views but that's what makes us special as individuals. I think most of us enjoy yanking each other's chain more than anything.....to me, it's all just for shits n giggles.

Mr. 5050

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Harry, come with me, post pics of nice food and people going splat... It's very relaxing...

:SmokeBreak3:

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

I'm literally over it.

OMGERD !!

you brought the twinZ out to play LOLOL

Please leave the twinkz alone, X!!!!!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
GET THE FUCK OUT FREUD. You're only on here to flirt and to act like a fucking idiot. You won't be missed. I'd miss BEnzo more than you.

You're not funny, you're just a fucking dumbass.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I like you Harry..... :) Did I do something to offend you? I hope not. I'm usually pretty neutral here. Flynn pisses me off to no avail but other than that, I can say I get along with most people here. We all share different values and views but that's what makes us special as individuals. I think most of us enjoy yanking each other's chain more than anything.....to me, it's all just for shits n giggles.

Fuck off you obese pig.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Fuck off you obese pig.
Are you a Fatherfucker?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Fuck off you obese pig.
Are you a Fatherfucker?

Are you a dickless wonder?

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Fuck off you obese pig.
Are you a Fatherfucker?

At least my dick is clean and veiny. What about your tiny limp dick? Pond scum

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I'm literally over it.

Funny DD. See ya. Wouldnt want to be ya.

Succubus

Site Supporter

Fuck off you obese pig.

Have you had bacon lately? People LOVE me. Hehehehe

Succubus

Site Supporter

Fuck off you obese pig.
Are you a Fatherfucker?

She's a father fucker, alright....a motherfucker, titty sucker, two-balled bitch, too.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Fuck off you obese pig.
Are you a Fatherfucker?

At least my dick is clean and veiny. What about your tiny limp dick? Pond scum

If I had one, it would certainly be bigger than that collapsed vagina, you call a "dick."

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Fuck off you obese pig.

Then post a picture of your 4 bellys, you barnyard animal.

That's what I thought trailer park trash.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Fuck off you obese pig.
Are you a Fatherfucker?

She's a father fucker, alright....a motherfucker, titty sucker, two-balled bitch, too.

Where is your picture of your Good Year blimp body?

HAHAHAHAHA!

Succubus

Site Supporter

Fuck off you obese pig.

Then post a picture of your 4 bellys, you barnyard animal.

That's what I thought trailer park trash.

Please, I have told you repeatedly.....do not reference me to any type of animal. I know how you are and it's quite disgusting. I don't want you masturbating to the thought of me being a cow.