I'm done with this shit...

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
@Flynn YOO TURBID BITCH. LET’S RANT EVERYDAY AND GET ALONG WITH BUM_FUCKS LIKE KEVIN. RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.TROLL LEGENDS FOR LIFE!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
CUNT!

:Excited5:

There's no more content to be extracted from the shit tier caps lock wizard...

Just point and laugh from now on... It puts the lotion in the basket or else it gets the hose again...

You have no interest or stake in this. Are you looking for attention? Do you really want my undivided attention?

Mr. 5050

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You have no interest or stake in this. Are you looking for attention? Do you really want my undivided attention?

No interest or stake in what exactly?...

You're the one who swung by, dropped a ton of shit posts and expected what exactly?... A good reaction or none at all?... It's a forum and you're a shit tier troll... It's the members duty to point and laugh at you... You bring nothing to the table...

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

You're the one who swung by, dropped a ton of shit posts and expected what exactly?... A good reaction or none at all?... It's a forum and you're a shit tier troll... It's the members duty to point and laugh at you... You bring nothing to the table...

WAS I FUCKING TALKING TO YOU? NO. I WASN'T MRS. BUSYBODY.

Go fuck yourself you attention seeking bitch.

Mr. 5050

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

It's a free forum... Fuck you... I bet you smell like a rhinoceros enclosure...

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Yes. But was I talking to you?

EXACTLY!

Mr. 5050

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

EXACTLY!

You missed the point about a free forum?... You shit post, anyone can respond... If you have to use someones kids to troll, you're shit tier, which you are...

ROLMFAODENFLAPAPAP LOLOLOLOL!!!!!111

SEVENTEEN HUNDREDS INTRENET POINTS WIV FUNNIES ADDED!!!!2222

The fuck is all that shit, you act like a 12yr old that just discovered the internet...

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

EXACTLY!

You missed the point about a free forum?... You shit post, anyone can respond... If you have to use someones kids to troll, you're shit tier, which you are...

ROLMFAODENFLAPAPAP LOLOLOLOL!!!!!111

SEVENTEEN HUNDREDS INTRENET POINTS WIV FUNNIES ADDED!!!!2222

The fuck is all that shit, you act like a 12yr old that just discovered the internet...

Your kids suck too. Put that in your pipe and smoke that bitch.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!111