What's the last thing you purchased?

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
300.00 worth of food stamps for 150.00. Making sure the bitch goes to the store with me so I don’t get ganked.

What the heck are food stamps? Vouchers for food or something? We don't have anything like that here, people on benefits just get paid money.

It’s money on a card that can only be used for food. People will sell them for half price.

Shit, we spend 250.00 a week on groceries. I jump on these types of deals. If I don’t, someone else will.

I manage all foodstuffs and cooking, so we live quite comfortably on 100-150 a week by buying half off stuff every two weeks and either freezing extra, dehydrating it, or shelf stocking the pantry. No need to do what you're doing...but I understand.

We are purchasing a freezer and cabinet for the garage soon. Costs will go down then. I buy a lot of fresh veggies, fruits and meat.

This opportunity comes once a year, if I’m lucky.

I order stuff for delivery every two weeks...make sure it gets past the 300.00 mark so I pay no delivery fee. No matter what we have, I still go through the deals to get into the 300-310 range.

Over time we can bulk up or dwindle a bit here or there on the rare item, but it's cyclical and our pantry, fridge, and freezers could easily endure a 6-12 month full on lockdown, at a 25-50% fortnightly discount.

A savings of 3.5-5k per year, as the crow flies...

We could never truly stock up til now due to space.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
300.00 worth of food stamps for 150.00. Making sure the bitch goes to the store with me so I don’t get ganked.

What the heck are food stamps? Vouchers for food or something? We don't have anything like that here, people on benefits just get paid money.

It’s money on a card that can only be used for food. People will sell them for half price.

Shit, we spend 250.00 a week on groceries. I jump on these types of deals. If I don’t, someone else will.

I manage all foodstuffs and cooking, so we live quite comfortably on 100-150 a week by buying half off stuff every two weeks and either freezing extra, dehydrating it, or shelf stocking the pantry. No need to do what you're doing...but I understand.

We are purchasing a freezer and cabinet for the garage soon. Costs will go down then. I buy a lot of fresh veggies, fruits and meat.

This opportunity comes once a year, if I’m lucky.

I order stuff for delivery every two weeks...make sure it gets past the 300.00 mark so I pay no delivery fee. No matter what we have, I still go through the deals to get into the 300-310 range.

Over time we can bulk up or dwindle a bit here or there on the rare item, but it's cyclical and our pantry, fridge, and freezers could easily endure a 6-12 month full on lockdown, at a 25-50% fortnightly discount.

A savings of 3.5-5k per year, as the crow flies...

We could never truly stock up til now due to space.

Space is always a concern, and convenience factors... you could buy a case of tinned kidney beans and that would be super easy, but in a fraction of the storage space you can stock dried kidney beans and soak the night before you need them...

But if you stock too much of anything, you could overlook it beyond the best before date. I have about 16 lbs of dried greent split peas that need to be used soon, so we're going to be eating A LOT of split pea ham soup this winter!

(Super farty bum stuff...lulz)

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I ordered rosemary and patchouli body oil and jasmine/green tea natural deodorant from a business called Little Seed farm, and then found out they are all woke as fuck and now I'm mad I gave them money.

I really need better vetting lol

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Hmmmm.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
images

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Asylum seekers get them I think, I saw one trying to use them for cigarettes once and the woman was trying to tell him it’s for food only, he didn’t speak English.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
So do we. That’s why I have no problem buying them.
i get raped in taxes for that

ur walking around with my money now

You get waaaaaaaayyyyyy more raped in taxes by billionaires and war mongers.

Seriously, why do people whinge about paying taxes for programs for poor people, but say nothing about all their tax dollars that go to corporate welfare and the murder of innocent people in 3rd world countries? Holy fuckstick.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Seriously, why do people whinge about paying taxes for programs for poor people, but say nothing about all their tax dollars that go to corporate welfare and the murder of innocent people in 3rd world countries? Holy fuckstick.

Oh I’m not complaining tho. I’m actually pretty grateful lol

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I complain about all of it.

The only time I've heard of people selling their food benefits it was to buy drugs. Women who came into the program I was in were not allowed to have their food cards on them, and always had to show receipts. For that reason.

I had a few women I was in the program with approach me on social media last year to ask if I wanted to buy their food cards. Absolutely no way. I straight up asked what they needed cash for and one just needed diapers so I bought them directly and the other just stopped messaging when asked. I'm not gonna help someone get drugs or scam tax payers.

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
Some honey from a local honey farm.

It's the best bee puke I've bought!

20210203-201704.jpg

That's definitely a girlie thang, no guy would ever go out shopping for honey, not a straight one anyway. :LOL1:

Boy.....if I told you what I wanted to do to you while you wore that honey.....you'd go out and buy a damn crate full of it.....no questions asked. ;)

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I’ve worn Reef board shorts for years. They’re awesome The flip flops blow out too easy. I wouldn’t expect you to know this.