What's your current mood?

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
moody like fuck ...
inside mood, adrenaline and feeling like..
giphy.gif

Q

Banned
Feeling a bit tired now because of the wrestling I just did with a very nice girl :devil1:

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
i try that too ..
Are you succeeding in it?
yeah but my head spins all over .. and it makes me sick as hell .. worries etc ..
Something you can/want to share? Sometimes sharing problems helps...
NEIN ... absolutely, NEIN mein neger .. personal problems abt loss, experimentation in life, trouble, loss of a female, slander, persecution that crap.. very frustrating what i go trough and hard.

Q

Banned
i try that too ..
yeah but my head spins all over .. and it makes me sick as hell .. worries etc ..
NEIN ... absolutely, NEIN mein neger .. personal problems abt loss, experimentation in life, trouble, loss of a female, slander, persecution that crap.. very frustrating what i go trough and hard.
Then I hope you can resolve it or can get in peace with it...

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
but thanks (and i try to be kind)
i try that too ..
Then I hope you can resolve it or can get in peace with it...
i will see dude .. i hope some of it too .. if not i'll fail .. some of the hurt is rather personal and private.

Reactions: Q

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter

Q

Banned
I am feeling amazing!!!
The girls do not....

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

You need to stop this behaviour!
Skin is feeling like he wants to know how those girlies feel. Groping will be necessary in order to make a determination. Skin will start with the one on the left, just LOOK at dat ass and dem thighs!
Sorry @skinofevil, but as soon as I rescued them both the girls begged me to become part of my harem. I have allowed this. So no touching for you!

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Maybe it was my intolerance and disgust for that store. Maybe it was because I had a good night of sleep and rest. Maybe it was because my back and groin weren't bothering me. I'm gonna say it was my purple mask. I was breathing purple all day. All I wanted to do was go home and watch Ray Lewis highlights and watch him hit people.