What's your current mood?

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
Maybe it was my intolerance and disgust for that store. Maybe it was because I had a good night of sleep and rest. Maybe it was because my back and groin weren't bothering me. I'm gonna say it was my purple mask. I was breathing purple all day. All I wanted to do was go home and watch Ray Lewis highlights and watch him hit people.

be happy you aint in my place ..

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
I am feeling amazing!!!
The girls do not....

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

You need to stop this behaviour!
Skin is feeling like he wants to know how those girlies feel. Groping will be necessary in order to make a determination. Skin will start with the one on the left, just LOOK at dat ass and dem thighs!
Sorry @skinofevil, but as soon as I rescued them both the girls begged me to become part of my harem. I have allowed this. So no touching for you!

They're already wearing Skin's man gravy all over 'em.

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
Current mood: Skin is presently sippin' on some Royal Crown and waiting on a Benjamin's worth of nasal snuff from the U.K. So, mood = contented and expectant.

sadaaronrockmunkey

Confused about posters whose first language isn’t American English.

sadaaronrockmunkey

A daily exam?? Splain? I used to get those when I was in the nuthouse for drugs years back (1999-2000). I’m now 39. Thank god I beat the system. Once those bastids get their filthy claws into u, there’s no turning back. You have to beat the system — or it will beat u (tenfold)!

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
in other words ... don't let the system eat you, you need to eat the system .. eating, verb system replaced by the verb control ....

sadaaronrockmunkey

Gerunds, jerunds, jer, er, no evolution. Dutch franco (file). Fail.

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
in other words ... don't let the system eat you, you need to eat the system .. eating, verb system replaced by the verb control ....
You need to understand the system. He is a nice explanation:

So, just be the top asshole and nobody shits you....

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

How many people do you have to shit on to get there ?

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned

How many people do you have to shit on to get there ?
Quite a few... Depending on the organisation of course. You can also start your own company, then you are automatically on top