What's your current mood?

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
Kinda sad. :SadFace:

My wife and I enjoy going for drives up the back country mountain roads. Well today we found a Bighorn sheep on the side of the roads and it had been hit by a car or truck. It was still alive but in very bad shape. It needed to be put down but for once I didn't have a gun with me. We had to drive for about 20 miles before we had cellphone service and then I was able to call Fish and Wildlife. They said they would send someone out to put the Ram down.
Don't get me wrong as I'm a hunter and I have no problem putting wild game on the table but I make quick kills and never let an animal suffer.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

My wife and I enjoy going for drives up the back country mountain roads. Well today we found a Bighorn sheep on the side of the roads and it had been hit by a car or truck. It was still alive but in very bad shape. It needed to be put down but for once I didn't have a gun with me. We had to drive for about 20 miles before we had cellphone service and then I was able to call Fish and Wildlife. They said they would send someone out to put the Ram down.
Don't get me wrong as I'm a hunter and I have no problem putting wild game on the table but I make quick kills and never let an animal suffer.

Didn’t you have anything in the car to bash it’s head in with ?

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter

Didn’t you have anything in the car to bash it’s head in with ?

Nope and even a 12lbs sledge hammer wouldn't have done the job on these Rams.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Feeling sorry for the ram now...
crying-and-sniffling.gif

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter

You pussy,you could have run it over ! but yeah I wouldn't get close to a wounded Ram but I carry a 9 mm so - - - - - -

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter

You pussy,you could have run it over ! but yeah I wouldn't get close to a wounded Ram but I carry a 9 mm so - - - - - -

Da fuck man..... I got the old lady sitting beside me screaming to go for help and you want me to run it over several times till it's dead and all my fucking tires are flat!

Yeah right.. lol

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter

Da fuck man..... I got the old lady sitting beside me screaming to go for help and you want me to run it over several times till it's dead and all my fucking tires are flat!

Yeah right.. lol

OK I see your point so in the future carry a pistol or baseball bat or something - - - --

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yeah right.. lol
86350120.jpg

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
Skin feels rather satisfied, having ordered a significant haul of nicotine yesterday. To wit:

2x Toque Blueberry Menthol
2x Toque Bourbon
2x McChrystal's Sunblast
2x McChrystal's O&G CBD-infused
2x Samuel Gawith RBY
2x Poschl JBR Blue
2x Wilson's Grand Cairo
1x McChrystal's Smoker's Blend
1x Rococo Mini Snuff Box
1x Rococo Stainless Steel Spoon
1x Glass Vial w/ spoon

The FDA, as an aside, can suck Skin's fat 10 inch cock.