Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Happy and silly...
rolling-eyes-smiley-emoticon.gif

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Sweet. I ended surfing this nice point break this arvo. Nobody was out on the back line because of the shark fatality further up the coast. Just me, the waves, and a slightly nervous disposition. Then all of a sudden this massive Sea Eagle flew overhead, then rested on a large rock just a bit further in from where I was in the water. It was an awesome sight to behold...

images

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
A little achy from the Moderna shot but overall suave and goofy. :ChiLLPiLL:

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Fucking laughing, past 3 years the old bastard next door has been seeing some crack head looking bird, since the it’s been nothing but van loads of plod outside my house, she stole his mother’s jewellery and got arrested, then she called them cos he locked her out, it just goes on a couple of times a week, so I had a word in his shell like, I’ll give you something to call them for next time , so he called the police on me, they was waiting on my doorstep to have a word about threatening people when I came in, lol just skinning up and laughing...

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I ate my left overseas for breakfast and am about to get the youngest up to go fishing at the local lake for a bit. He said he wants to go fishing with me and that makes me feel good.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I can’t sleep. I can’t eat. Cramps. A mans music next-door has me sipping wine at 7 AM

The cramps are nature telling you that you are a worthless waste of space which is failing to fulfill your biological need. You whine about so many things yet understand so little.

No, getting drunk will not help. It will just result in you dying alone and lonely surrounded by stray cats which shall eat your face. The natural end of all hate filled feminazis. It is cause and effect. You hate everyone and make it so no one wants to be around you so you die, old, alone, unmated, and surrounded by cats who see your dead body as a food source.

Last edited:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I can’t sleep. I can’t eat. Cramps. A mans music next-door has me sipping wine at 7 AM

The cramps are nature telling you that you are a worthless waste of space which is failing to fulfill your biological need. You whine about so many things yet understand so little.

No, getting drunk will not help. It will just result in you dying alone and lonely surrounded by stray cats which shall eat your face. The natural end of all hate filled feminazis. It is cause and effect. You hate everyone and make it so no one wants to be around you so you die, old, alone, unmated, and surrounded by cats who see your dead body as a food source.

I guess you're feeling salty.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Being married with children, no. I do feel someone should tell the poor besotted fools following feminism what their fate will be. Just for fairness sakes.

It involves being alone, with no children or partner, surrounded by empty white wine bottles and hungry stray cats. The rest of your family long dead. Hopefully, they are intelligent enough to save themselves from the fate militant feminism has carved out for them, but I doubt it.

Last edited:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Being married with children, no. I do feel someone should tell the poor besotted fools following feminism what their fate will be. Just for fairness sakes.

It involves being alone, with no children or partner, surrounded by empty white wine bottles and hungry stray cats. The rest of your family long dead.

I'm a feminist and I am married and have children. What was that you were saying? :Popcorn:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

It involves being alone, with no children or partner, surrounded by empty white wine bottles and hungry stray cats. The rest of your family long dead.

I'm a feminist and I am married and have children. What was that you were saying? :Popcorn:

Nope, I am telling this to hate filled feminazis. You know, people like Sharona who cannot manage even basic human interactions. For the record, I am glad you are not completely disabilitied the way she is.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Nope, I am telling this to hate filled feminazis. You know, people like Sharona who cannot manage even basic human interactions. For the record, I am glad you are not completely disabilitied the way she is.

I don't know her from anyone here. All I know is that you seemed to attack her out of nowhere. If you believe more feminists are hate-filled, you're getting too much propaganda.

I am the feminist type that acknowledges, maybe even celebrates, the differences between male and female. I am also the kind that knows that women are just as capable intellectually and emotionally. Are there physical differences, sure. But that's about it.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
percs are kicking in so Im feeling pretty good

Those are really bad for your health, mate.

Ya so be it.. not like they're scripted.. I only touch tec fuck the generic with the caffiene/codiene counter part..

Codiene just compliments the drink so well..

Hehe

With all the other shit I throw in my body Im not concerned..

Eat a pack of bargain chicken hotdogs see what fucks with your body more..

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Anxious. Helping my friend Dave make Salami This dude can’t stay outta the kitchen