What's your current mood?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
d71677c00b83c059ecec50c4b6d870a5.gif

Kitty Zhang

Factory Bastard
morning sickness. uneasy feeling that makes me vomit. can't eat or drink without vomiting, dehydrated, malnourished, feeling more tired, breasts are tender, constipation and intense pelvic pain.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
READY. Entertaining 2 friends. A man and women who don’t know each other. Stuff to make endless Margaritas and some simple food.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Tired with stiffness and soreness. Relaxing. The music on XPN is calming me and making me happy. I have off tomorrow, so it's my weekend.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Sleepy. The pipe laying electrician only sleeps 5 hours a night and I’m a 9 hour kinda princess *yawns*

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
I have no idea, but it's clear that you too are out of material. You should be debating whether to hang yourself with a lamp cord or a real chunk of 1" sisal rope, since without material you have no life at all.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I have no idea, but it's clear that you too are out of material. You should be debating whether to hang yourself with a lamp cord or a real chunk of 1" sisal rope, since without material you have no life at all.

I was thinking about BY just now. Were you ever there, Levon? Classic forum.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I was thinking about BY just now. Were you ever there, Levon? Classic forum.
Oi...no thread-jacking and promoting shit other forums you other forum blow-in.

I’m feeling sleepy as it’s after midnight...gonna let it all hang out!

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Recovering *sighs* My father’s buji Prost-0-tot GF is a dizzy twit. Happy I got to see my daddy last night tho <3

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Very regal.
Just had a 2 hour surf session. Gonna have lunch @ my second favorite beach bar in an hour.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Pretty good. I had my annual health check at the VA today. My blood pressure is 123/78, my cholesterol and triglycerides are all down in the normal range, in the last year I love 26 lbs or a little over two pounds per month. The only down side was my average blood sugar level was high normal and almost to what they call "pre-diabetic" level. Not quite but close.

My doctor wants to get that down so I need to lose some more weight, become active (I admit that I need to do a lot more cardo even if my body weight is not to bad compared to my height), and eat fewer sugars and starches. I like to drink a lot of juice, I thought that was healthy (especially since I usually avoid sodas), but it turns out juices can have even more sugar compared to sodas. Everything else seems good though so if I keep watching my diet and get some more cardio each day everything should be fine.

Wootie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm all good over this way.

Having new doors installed at the moment. The builders have been here since 8 am and it is currently 5 minutes until 11:30 and they're just about wrapping up.

The doors look great!