Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
images

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Content…

I am in chillax mode until further notice. Christmas was BIG and the kids are all happy. We threw a 1st Birthday for my daughter’s golden doodle last night, which was a grand finale of the holiday for us.

I’m in my pj’s watching movies for until the early afternoon and then I’m helping my daughter paint her room.

Last edited:

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I don't know what my mood is. I've been feeling out of sorts the past couple of days. Too much beer, maybe?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
A tad beat up. Rode my bike earlier. Paddled out about 10:30. The entire west coast of the Americas is seeing huge waves. I surfed father into the bay, where it’s always smaller. I need a Pepsi.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Happy. I just went for a quick swim in my pool and feel so refreshed right now.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Was up in the night with the cat throwing up, lol she sounds like some big drunk bloke I’ve never heard a cat puke so loud, so it’s almost 11am and I just woke up, now she’s asking for food, what a bitch.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Pissed off anxiety.

I was supposed to have off today but I went in to help get things started for the day. Dumb Ass was being his usual dumbass self and my 'manager' was spending a lot of time talking and getting nothing done. I feel bad that I only worked five hours but Fuck That.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Awesome. Just about to head out to my second favorite beach bar.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Awesome. Got another luxury cruise coming up and later today I'm getting in my 8 person whirlpool spa with a few of my friends who are visiting from NY and then a few drinks by my heated pool.

Good thing I have so many bedrooms so they can spend the weekend without the need of a hotel.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Awesome. Got another luxury cruise coming up and later today I'm getting in my 8 person whirlpool spa with a few of my friends who are visiting from NY and then a few drinks by my heated pool.

Good thing I have so many bedrooms so they can spend the weekend without the need of a hotel.
Sure thing.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Sounds nice.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I think Oredin mentioned cruses are dirt cheap now. When ya leaving?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
thanks bro - its good to see people who aren't overwhelmed with jealousy at the success of another

I need to get my jacuzzi repaired. Sadly, I have not used it in two years. It needs a new top cover, the water drained, and some electrical part replaced. I believe as the weather warms I shall hire a repair man.