What's your current mood?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I need to get my jacuzzi repaired. Sadly, I have not used it in two years. It needs a new top cover, the water drained, and some electrical part replaced. I believe as the weather warms I shall hire a repair man.
I had a problem with the heating element in mine but I was able to replace that myself. I'm pretty handy - I built the whole 24' by 24' deck it sits on as well

The only think I'll avoid fucking with is the 60 amp that leads to the thing. No way on that.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
bubonic-plague.gif

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Great. About to ride my bike down to check the waves. Beautiful day here.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm in a music mood. That's a good thing. Listening to Art Blakey & The Jazz Messengers. Just Coolin'

Yep.

Carignan

Factory Bastard
I got not much of Sunday here for myself but I will be never going to say enough is enough BOB.

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
This morning at 6:30 I was one on one at the Starbuxs drive thru with my longtime crush.
I took my shot. (that's fucking early for that tbh)
She said "she's just out of a relationship and taking a break".
Fizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzle.

I feel better tho.
Gotta take those shots.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
This morning at 6:30 I was one on one at the Starbuxs drive thru with my longtime crush.
Fizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzle.

I feel better tho.
Gotta take those shots.

It's good that she told you why, especially because she just got out of a relationship. She probably still has feelings for her ex and has many things to work out. Just because she's out of a relationship doesn't mean that she and her ex aren't still talking things over. You don't want to be in the middle of that headache bro.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter

Translated = Get lost creep !

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
I had a problem with the heating element in mine but I was able to replace that myself. I'm pretty handy - I built the whole 24' by 24' deck it sits on as well

The only think I'll avoid fucking with is the 60 amp that leads to the thing. No way on that.

You had to build your own deck for your above ground spa? I would think you have a custom award winning in ground (not to deep) Spa next to your Olympic size pool? And your pool and spa should have a GTIF circuit right - - - - - -

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Current mood: irritated

Irritated that all the restaurants on Menulog have a 25-30 buck minimum order, 5-8 dollar delivery fee, then these motherfuckers tack on an additional 10% for a "service fee".

What service? For fucking us?

Biggie SmiIes

Current mood: irritated

Irritated that all the restaurants on Menulog have a 25-30 buck minimum order, 5-8 dollar delivery fee, then these motherfuckers tack on an additional 10% for a "service fee".

What service? For fucking us?
Then get off your jizz filled arse and go get it yourself.