What's your current mood?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Chillaxin and enjoying leftovers from Mastros in Beverly Hills after celebrating another trip around the moon.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Got my shots up dated yesterday and having a hard time getting it in gear today - - - - -
Think it is time for a doobe -
One of the Ladys here can cheer me up by pm me a picture of your tits -

Marz

Factory Bastard
Dying for another drink but I won't be weak and pathetic and indulge myself. Least for a few days or so.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I’m on a great mood. Got to do some traveling to fish and surf down in the southern part of the country. Even the sun burned still feels good.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Kinda bummed ,down to the last 50 packs of old school roadkill skunk seeds 12 X 50.. and it won't take my card.. Blue Skies Vienna stated once they're gone they're gone.. sigh

Got another source for the 80s variant but I'd have to enter the world of crypto and I'm still real cautious there

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Awesome.. Rode some waves this morning. Bought a kilo o fresh Dorado from the fish guy, for dinner.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
mr-deeds-crazy-eyes.gif

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Sending good vibes…

I’m frustrated. Writing a eulogy isn’t easy.

It's not. I spoke at my grandmother's funeral, unexpectedly because no one else on my mother's side was willing to say anything. I couldn't see my grandmother off without anyone saying anything at all.

I talked about our relationship to one another and her overall character. Stuck to the basics and that was it. My grandmother always told me I was a diamond in the rough. I just needed a little polishing after a challenging start in life.
At her funeral I said she always made me feel like a gem. One of my true fans...she got me.

Last edited:

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
It's not. I spoke at my grandmother's funeral, unexpectedly because no one else on my mother's side was willing to say anything. I couldn't see my grandmother off without anyone saying anything at all.

I talked about our relationship to one another and her overall character. Stuck to the basics and that was it. My grandmother always told me I was a diamond in the rough. I just needed a little polishing after a challenging start in life.
At her funeral I said she always made me feel like a gem. One of my true fans...she got me.

Doing it on the fly might be easier though when you’re compelled by non-action. We are having a prayer, my middle brother is speaking, then me and then someone will read my fathers poem he wrote when he was a teenager.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Doing it on the fly might be easier though when you’re compelled by non-action. We are having a prayer, my middle brother is speaking, then me and then someone will read my fathers poem he wrote when he was a teenager.
Have you asked your brother what he's saying? You could focus on things your brother isn't.