What's your current mood?

Iggy McLulz

Unapologetically Stoned
Site Supporter
I need to get stoned after that shopping trip. jfc who would have thought finding the right homecoming dress could be such a fucking pain.

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Administrator
Super Moderator
So many things to comment on.

Frustrated cause pain, pain cause frustrated. That is my world.

How can you not find a cricket? I've never had one last in my place longer than a minute. Well, except of it's behind the fridge. Fucking asshole.

My clippers are rechargeable and the cord is long enough it be in the shower. I need to shave my bits before vaca.

I'm under the weather. Not bad, but I refuse to let it get worse. Hot toddies and hit soak in espom salt. Should be fine.

HELLFIRE

Factory Bastard
Great mood.... TGIF :D

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Good enough.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Can’t compline .

Squeeze Toy

A toy for women to squeeze in their legs.
Two unpaid invoices. Hangry. But beyond hangry. More like... this:

Iggy McLulz

Unapologetically Stoned
Site Supporter
Just trying to relax until it's time to do my daughter's hair for the Homecoming dance tonight.

THROB

Factory Bastard
IM SOOOOO FUCKING MAD!! I WILL KILL SMALL CHILDREN AND ANIMALS RIGHT FUCKING NOW. BANK CLOSED MY ACCOUNT FROZE MY $114 AND TURNED OVER TO COLLECTIONS FOR OUTSTANDING $4,000 ON CC I NEVER OPENED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FUCKING HOOKER STEAL MY SS CARD AND IM FUCKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dageaux

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Well ok I am not THAT pissed off. But had an awful day myself. Work sucks, home sucks, country sucks, hate my damned life.

Iggy McLulz

Unapologetically Stoned
Site Supporter
Pretty pissed off myself. Why? because people are fucking irresponsible and somehow manage to misplace important things all the fucking time.

X

Factory Bastard
Fucking pissed right off ! This is what my Govrmnt in now in the business of, selling fucking shake, $100 for a quarter of shake BULLSHIT !

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Pretty pissed off myself. Why? because people are fucking irresponsible and somehow manage to misplace important things all the fucking time.
was it your pocketful of sunshine? :ROFL3:

make a hole - nyc bamf coming thru!

Iggy McLulz

Unapologetically Stoned
Site Supporter
was it your pocketful of sunshine? :ROFL3:

make a hole - nyc bamf coming thru!
Look I get it.......... you need my attention but hey I'm just not interested ok?

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
lol

KiNG$LEY♛

Millionaire Unicorn
I am wealthy. Makes for great starts to any day.

God loves me more than he loves other people. He sees how smart I am and how hard I work, and he rewards me with riches because I am one of the few people in this world who deserves to be wealthy

Squeeze Toy

A toy for women to squeeze in their legs.
Yeah, I really doubt the signature on your checks reads, "Magical Sky Fairy." More likely it's, "Department Of The Treasury."

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Content.