What's your current mood?

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
You bastards better watch out ,Hong Kong Fhooey said he ain't fucking around - - - - - - -

Last edited by a moderator:

nazzibastard

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
the-embodiment-of-crushed-hopes-and-dreams-102874.gif

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
I'm pretty fuckin irritated right now my mouse needs to be replaced so it keeps on becoming unrecognized software ..I got the insurance for it so I got no worries, but getting down there to exchange it is seeming troubling I use my feet or local transit here since its a metropolis(the 1000s in drinking tickets doesn't help) and our core is grid pattern layout.. bike and subway are ideal..

yup had to unplug and plug it in 3 times just to write this

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Im so sick of censorship on the internet it’s tipping me over the edge... I can feel myself becoming more unhinged by the day...
is there censorship ? pfft didnt notes .
I just said it didn’t I? I never asked for your opinion either although I would listen to you giving advice on cool tattoos and know that doing the opposite would serve me well...

nazzibastard

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hi @SHAMPAIN
Tell me..you ever get bored of telling that fuckrag to fuck off ? :LOL2:
We all need low level entertainment in these hard times, as soon as I’m free again he’ll go back to quarantine
ha ha ha what quarantine i live in austalia ,is there a virus ,i didnt notes ,i go to work every day still , it dont effect me at all , are you,s doing it hard ? pfft