What's your current mood?

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
nose-pick-booger-smiley-emoticon.gif

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter
Im so sick of censorship on the internet it’s tipping me over the edge... I can feel myself becoming more unhinged by the day...
I can post fuck all on supposed family friendly sites, but the seven w.ords are filtered on Fark of all places.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
aww double posting and bad spelling... u know hes an abo lol

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
I’ve got a touch of gout this morning. Cheap Tequila does it.

You have the early stage of gout because you have to much urick acid in your blood and it will get worse with age.
Talk with your Doc about getting on Allopurinol - 300 MG tablets,no reason for you to live with pain!

Oh yeah- - -I am in a good mood for now - - - - - -

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I’ve got a touch of gout this morning. Cheap Tequila does it.

You have the early stage of gout because you have to much urick acid in your blood and it will get worse with age.
Talk with your Doc about getting on Allopurinol - 300 MG tablets,no reason for you to live with pain!

That drug makes it worse. I use 1000 mg colchicine, 2 aleve, bottle of pure cherry juice. Gallon of H2O.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter

That drug makes it worse. I use 1000 mg colchicine, 2 aleve, bottle of pure cherry juice. Gallon of H2O.
[/QUOTE]

Colchicine and bad kidneys do not go together well and my kidneys are already down to 30% from all the years of heavy drinking !

Anyways looks like you know the score so have some apple pie - - - - - -