#WhereIsJoe begins trending

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Factory Bastard
Reports that Biden hasn't actually been seen since around the 17th of July along with the bizarre method (Xwitter) of his announcement that he was suspending his reelection campaign that only vaguely hinted that he'd address the nation "later this week" has rumors flying that #GenocideJoe might actually be on his death bed if not already taking a dirt nap.

If Biden is too debilitated to even make a five minute video to let people know he's still alive, explain his dropping out of the 2024 presidential race, and officially endorse Kamala isn't it time to start talking about the 25th amendment?

This is not the time to be hiding in his fucking basement.

The democrats and the Biden administration are once again punching themselves in the dick.

I'm beginning to suspect they like that kind of masochistic shit, the kinky monkeys.

Admin.

My black son dindu nuthin wrong.
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
c15c5491a5cec002993b517882202c874173a202.jpeg

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Factory Bastard
It's like they heard me; Biden phoned in to his old campaign HQ while Kamala was there to take over.

I mean, it *sounded* like him... but just audio, no video.

If they're going to use me for advice they could at least pay me for it, dammit.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Reports that Biden hasn't actually been seen since around the 17th of July along with the bizarre method (Xwitter) of his announcement that he was suspending his reelection campaign that only vaguely hinted that he'd address the nation "later this week" has rumors flying that #GenocideJoe might actually be on his death bed if not already taking a dirt nap.

If Biden is too debilitated to even make a five minute video to let people know he's still alive, explain his dropping out of the 2024 presidential race, and officially endorse Kamala isn't it time to start talking about the 25th amendment?

The democrats and the Biden administration are once again punching themselves in the dick.

I'm beginning to suspect they like that kind of masochistic shit, the kinky monkeys.
So, you want Kamala to run as the incumbent, is that it?

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Factory Bastard

I don't want Kamala in any way shape or form. But if the president is incapacitated or otherwise unable to perform his/her duties the VP steps in to take over. That's what they're there for. It's just our rotten luck they made Kamala VP for whatever fucked up reason.

I don't make the rules; I only try to remind those assholes that there are some.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I don't want Kamala in any way shape or form. But if the president is incapacitated or otherwise unable to perform his/her duties the VP steps in to take over. That's what they're there for. It's just our rotten luck they made Kamala VP for whatever fucked up reason.

I don't make the rules; I only try to remind those assholes that there are some.
Yeah. I don't like her, either, as I have said many, many times here. It just seems odd to me that you would want her to become president now.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

Do you need a box a tissues, you cognitively there above the fray intellectual? Why do fuck ups like you pick on girls and hide from guys, unless they're Trumpfagians?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
It seems he was insinuating Biden is incapacitated. If that were the case, and Harris became president, she'd be running for prez as the incumbent.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Yeah. I don't like her, either, as I have said many, many times here. It just seems odd to me that you would want her to become president now.
He's anti-duopology he thinks it makes more sense to have oodles of people on the ballot, which I always thought is what primaries were about, yanno just like on American Idol, you don't get enough votes you don't get to go to Hollywood for the next round, But then I'm not a bigshot podcaster.

Fantom

Apparatus Of Satan
☠️Private Forum Access

well, I'll wait until later this week for him to address his dropping out then.

Pretty bad PR for him to use X to drop out of the race and go ghost.

I'm not sure PR means much for him now, though. He is pretty damn old, and his political career is as good as dead now. It's the nursing home for him.

As slow as he is, I'm sure he knows this, and will take his time recovering from covid so that when he does address the nation he doesn't go out looking like an even bigger failure.

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I'd like to thank @Garraty_47 for what I can only explain as unintended entertainment.

Or is it intended?

For days now I've witnessed the little spastic punk who calls himself admin follow Garraty around like a lost puppy looking to pick a fight with his trouser cuffs.

Admin haz them ankle OPS!!!!!!

But despite barking as much he does he remains unnoticed. And it is so entertaining how garraty doesn't acknowledge his might mewls on any level. :LOL3:

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I'd like to thank @Garraty_47 for what I can only explain as unintended entertainment.

Or is it intended?

For days now I've witnessed the little spastic punk who calls himself admin follow Garraty around like a lost puppy looking to pick a fight with his trouser cuffs.

Admin haz them ankle OPS!!!!!!

But despite barking as much he does he remains unnoticed. And it is so entertaining how garraty doesn't acknowledge his might mewls on any level. :LOL3:
8xw0mp.jpg

PS, My name is not Admin. I am Donnie Balboa.

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I wonder at times if Admin were strapped down to a gurney and forced to consent to facial swaps how much foreign dna would be found on his lip and cheek area?

Could all of humanity with all of its many distinct genealogies be repopulated with nothing more than his face and a synthetic womb?

In the event of a life ending disaster I mean.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I wonder at times if Admin were strapped down to a gurney and forced to consent to facial swaps how much foreign dna would be found on his lip and cheek area?

Could all of humanity with all of its many distinct genealogies be repopulated with nothing more than his face and a synthetic womb?

In the event of a life ending disaster I mean.
8xw1et.jpg