WHerES ONkLE??

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
as EVeryONE KNOWS im a FAN of his STYLE .. He's CONfIDed iN mE Most OF yOU canNoTT be TRuSted .. HEre's the CarpET .. ND aN APPrECCIAtted AIIIDDDSS FrEE, ALpha THREAD..

ThIS iS a CALL to ArMS To A COMRADE

HE's beEN PlAYn rouND WIth ScoUSE In The FLAMe forUMS as WEll AS tHE CANadiAN bOARd (I am IP BANNED)

SAD TImes..

FUCkin TURNCOAT!!! Why YOU Cry DILFY boy iGNorE uS ,YOU got RAKED oVER thE coALs for thINGs OBvIOus ,

SUCK IT UP BUTTERCUP!!

tumblr_n3dkclvVfy1sar3c7o1_400.gif

BUT lETS SEE if we can PROVOKE HIM

SAD thread IS SAD

ONE OF DILFS

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Hes like fuckin' Scooby Doo.... hey Dilfie, where are you!

lol

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Some disagree, but I feel a 2 month ban was BULLSHIT!! I don't blame him for not coming back.. but I truly hope he gets over it.. because I miss his humor :(

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Some disagree, but I feel a 2 month ban was BULLSHIT!! I don't blame him for not coming back.. but I truly hope he gets over it.. because I miss his humor :(

I miss it too. Hell I thought it was a 3-4 month ban. Its up now though.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Not complaining dickstick.....Its your loss, not his.....Guessing this is bf...no question....here ya go...here's my whining...:Welcome8:....obviously people care or this thread wouldn't be here...catch a fucking clue...not here to care wtf you think....fuck you :)

Last edited:

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Why don't you spend some time "fixing" the board spammer instead of crying about someone disagreeing with your ban practices?....ffs.....Take a look around....read....you schmuck!

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
It wasn't your info being posted. He had a warning and decided to do it again. derp derp

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
derp derp....someone's kids names were posted....as well as mine...didn't see a 2 month ban....sorry......Guess it was 2 months because it was you.....ITS wrong posting pi,, but the standard for a ban should be the same no matter who you are :)....not being an ass to you...just pointing this out...:)
The derp was directed toward DiLF's inability to follow fucking rules. I don't know anything about your info being posted. I haven't really been paying attention. Who didn't get banned for posting your PI? Have they had prior warnings? Seriously who needs warnings? The rules are clearly stated.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
derp derp....someone's kids names were posted....as well as mine...didn't see a 2 month ban....sorry......Guess it was 2 months because it was you.....ITS wrong posting pi,, but the standard for a ban should be the same no matter who you are :)....not being an ass to you...just pointing this out...:)
The derp was directed toward DiLF's inability to follow fucking rules. I don't know anything about your info being posted. I haven't really been paying attention. Who didn't get banned for posting your PI? Have they had prior warnings? Seriously who needs warnings? The rules are

Yes...the person was punished , not banned.....I don't like to see anyone banned...lol....no biggy...

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
....fuck you :)
Why don't you spend some time "fixing" the board spammer instead of crying about someone disagreeing with your ban practices?....ffs.....Take a look around....read....you schmuck!

Please wait for a site operator to respond.

You are now chatting with 'Arjun'
Arjun: Thank you for using BF.com 24/over 9000 Interactive Online Support. How may I assist you?
you: my vag is sore and I can't seem to stop complaining.
you: how do I delete my account even though I really don't mean it because I need attention?

Chat session has been terminated by the site operator due to maniacal laughter.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
....fuck you :)

Please wait for a site operator to respond.

You are now chatting with 'Arjun'
Arjun: Thank you for using BF.com 24/over 9000 Interactive Online Support. How may I assist you?
you: my vag is sore and I can't seem to stop complaining.
you: how do I delete my account even though I really don't mean it because I need attention?

Chat session has been terminated by the site operator due to maniacal laughter.

I made one .. count (1) fucking comment... that I thought the 2 month ban was bullshit... If you can't take one (1) complaint from me... than you are the butthurt.. not me :) Take a look around.. maybe you should pay attention to people who ARE complaining and do something about it :) ….