Which retarded spammer makes you not wanna log in here?

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Personality disorder. Multiple
And toxic. He always tries to cause drama wherever he posts. It's why all his old 'friends' won't have anything to do with him after almost 30 years. Vitty, TWAP, etc.

So do you nutless. Look up the word toxic then look at your own negro head's reflection in your cracked mirror. Don't forget to laugh jungle bunny.

It's kinda funny, it's kinda sad, that bozo knows nothing about anything that took place in the "flame" groups.

He isn't in the loop.... he is just loopy.

take him down. I am busy talking to Aaron.
You certainly aren't busy doing anything productive.
High is no way to live, Cas-

Its now 11:25 pm Late friday nite,.... whaddya expect me to do? Aaron is talking to Kurt now.... the real Kurt.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
And toxic. He always tries to cause drama wherever he posts. It's why all his old 'friends' won't have anything to do with him after almost 30 years. Vitty, TWAP, etc.

So do you nutless. Look up the word toxic then look at your own negro head's reflection in your cracked mirror. Don't forget to laugh jungle bunny.

It's kinda funny, it's kinda sad, that bozo knows nothing about anything that took place in the "flame" groups.

Can't be arsed to read Bozo, just as bad as admin. Forum spammers

should I film Kurt and Aaron talking?

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Bozo spamming the latest YouTube playlist from the senior center, which is really entertaining, yanno.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Don't do it because bozo will save the video and masturbate to it.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
And I am responding.
No.. you are NOT responding to the OP's question.. you are responding to my response to her question. I don't give 2 flying fucks what your opinion is of my opinion.. Perhaps you should answer the question posed in this thread? Who do you think the worst spammer is that makes you not want to sign on?

I recommend mastering the glancescrollpast ignore feature in your brain and utilizing a 72 hour electronic detox to keep you from wanting to smash the claw side of a hammer into your forehead.
Why's that exactly?.... for not wanting to read thread jacks/spam in the general section? I shouldn't have to ignore people outside of meltdown BECAUSE people shouldn't be shitting up threads. Kind of puzzling since you've gotten upset over the same thing. ;)

I wouldn’t call it upset… but it is obnoxious. I only see and comment on these types of posts while the culprit is systematically threadhijacking a thread I’m interested in.

Mind you, I only come across it because they are taunting someone I actually read here. So now ask yourself why grown adults are doing this day in and day out… and why it becomes an issue when the attacked posters who contribute quality content and are ridiculed constantly retaliate. Cause I don’t remember Admin acting like this prior to the taunting faglame spamtardation…. But I’m also not going to dwell on it like a fucking disease.

Back to it’s obnoxious… asking a toxic person to function in dysfunction is like asking a bear to not take a shit in the woods. It’s just not going to happen.

Last edited:

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
Un3l9fh.jpg

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Kind of the a sick assumption

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

You kidding?
You are one full of yourself drugged up fat bitch of a pig.
You folks have fun.
I'm going to take my own advice and do something else more productive.
Peace Pig!
I'm out!!

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Can't be arsed to read Bozo, just

as bad as admin. Forum spammers

They won't let me anyway.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Kind of the a sick assumption

his talking to a ghost of a deceased member from SG is sick

his reaper is dead troll is sick

he is a sad, sick and angry old man

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
And I am responding.
No.. you are NOT responding to the OP's question.. you are responding to my response to her question. I don't give 2 flying fucks what your opinion is of my opinion.. Perhaps you should answer the question posed in this thread? Who do you think the worst spammer is that makes you not want to sign on?

I recommend mastering the glancescrollpast ignore feature in your brain and utilizing a 72 hour electronic detox to keep you from wanting to smash the claw side of a hammer into your forehead.
Why's that exactly?.... for not wanting to read thread jacks/spam in the general section? I shouldn't have to ignore people outside of meltdown BECAUSE people shouldn't be shitting up threads. Kind of puzzling since you've gotten upset over the same thing. ;)

I wouldn’t call it upset… but it is obnoxious. I only see and comment on these types of posts while the culprit is systematically threadhijacking a thread I’m interested in.

Mind you, I only come across it because they are taunting someone I actually read here. So now ask yourself why grown adults are doing this day in and day out… and why it becomes an issue with the attacked posters who contribute quality content are ridiculed when they retaliate. Cause I don’t remember Admin acting like this prior to the taunting faglame spamtardation…. But I’m also not going to dwell on it like a fucking disease.

I agree that it’s obnoxious… but asking a toxic person to function in distinction is like asking a bear to not take a shit in the woods. It’s just not going to happen.
I guess we'll agree on this :) It is obnoxious!! That's all that I'm saying here. There are a few people who are chronic thread-jackers/spammers and I called one of them out in this thread lol . My opinion of the person I mentioned has a habit of spamming/jacking the top of the board in legit threads. He is a champ in the meltdown section but gets carried away in general threads and it can be frustrating. I never meant to hurt anyone's feelings, tho. lol

X

xXx
Site Supporter
And I am responding.

Mind you, I only come across it because they are taunting someone I actually read here. So now ask yourself why grown adults are doing this day in and day out… and why it becomes an issue with the attacked posters who contribute quality content are ridiculed when they retaliate. Cause I don’t remember Admin acting like this prior to the taunting faglame spamtardation…. But I’m also not going to dwell on it like a fucking disease.

Back to it’s obnoxious… asking a toxic person to function in distinction is like asking a bear to not take a shit in the woods. It’s just not going to happen.

beARS don always shit in da woods yo, circus bears Zoo bears ghay hairybears gummi bears ...ffs shitting in a thread ? is it really tho if another comes along and gets a chuckle ? godamned rssist aren ye ? ruleZ ?? or what ? boxassed .. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHaAAAA .. I npo not one poster here who poast qualityt its all verbal diarreha crap ccrap fizz fizz

PLOP !!:LOL3:

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
And I am responding.

Back to it’s obnoxious… asking a toxic person to function in distinction is like asking a bear to not take a shit in the woods. It’s just not going to happen.

beARS don always shit in da woods yo, circus bears Zoo bears ghay hairybears gummi bears ...ffs shitting in a thread ? is it really tho if another comes along and gets a chuckle ? godamned rssist aren ye ? ruleZ ?? or what ? boxassed .. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHaAAAA .. I npo not one poster here who poast qualityt its all verbal diarreha crap ccrap fizz fizz

kudos for making it funny, finally

X

xXx
Site Supporter
And I am responding.

who are yoo ?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
And I am responding.

who are yoo ?

go ask Alice…

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
And I am responding.

who are yoo ?

No one relevant.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
He just threatened me with some bullshit PI he has last week at BC before he took a powder. He's got shit. Said he'd post it and I'd never post again. Ok. So post it.
Most of these 'flamers' without PI are worthless. Most are also babies. Dish it out can't take it losing faggots. If they can't tolerate the heat don't step into the volcano.

Yeah, I defo get that vibe from the BH faithful.

Seems like PI was the secret weapon on there and basically all they had to achieve any kind of "win".
Pretty much. Those idiots would friend each other on MySpace then fuck each other. Or the stupider ones would drop too much info in a post. One guy, don't remember who, had a website with the same IP as his post and somebody outed him that way. Dumb as shit mfrs. Then CW would save the info for use later.
Caskur did the same thing. Another PI hoarder. Right @Omnipotent ?

I remember you wrote a whole bunch of shit about my dead son on Brawl Hall before I left that hideous dump in disgust, for good.

And fuck yeah, if you write anything bad about my dead son, I am going to get you back sooner or later... might take me 6 mths... might take me 10 years.... but I will give retribution. That is the way I roll. But the good thing about me also, I attack front on and give warning.... that is because Imma really nice person.
Caskur you're full of shit I wouldn't write anything about your dead son. But, you sure play victim about it enough.
Why don't you go back to BC along with Regan and keep badmouthing this place. Why do either of you even post here?

Right... you have now boiled my fucking blood. That is a very, very bad thing to do... I will finish you off like I finished off Flynn. I WILL fuck you up!!!

@Regan what was this tumbleweeds name at BH?.... I forget. I will get the offending post off the Wayback Machine...

I'm sorry. Did I read that fucking correctly?

When did that happen? When did you "finish me off?" Could that have been when I bitchslapped your gap tooth shut? Or was it when I had you crying over at TBC?

The only thing you have managed to "fuck up" is that gigantic glass of Metamucil.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I doubt Shen Li and Fashionista are the same person, they're complete polar opposites in just about every way, except for their ethnic background. It is weird that they shit poast while at each other's houses though, like Shen Li supposedly did the last time she was here.

How old was this Reaper guy? Sometimes people just vanish, Jak/Swampduck did not too long ago, although it is unusual when they've been around for years.
Reaper prolly 40's someplace. *ahem* was prolly I should say.
As far as the other thing with Fash and Shen, who truly knows?
Lots a wacky things like that have gone on before, so I don't rule anything out.
At the very least they were together trying like hell to stir up trouble here,
Obviously they didn't have much else to do,
Which is strange all things considered.
I hope they were drinking at least.
Doing such a thing sober is worse.
Did I mention the 'Shen' alt did the exact same crap at SG a few years ago?
It's all nutty if you ask me.

Kinda unlikely he's dead if he's only in his 40's, unless he was mowed down by a bus or the clotshot claimed another victim.

Fashionista swore blind that Shen Li wasn't even drunk, which as you say, makes the bizarre spectacle even more weird. She got pretty defensive when I quizzed her about it too, but she often gets uppity and prickly with me. I think she's supposedly teetotal or so she claims, gotta keep the "nice sweet Christian lady" charade going ya see. Lulz

We'll never know the truth for certain, same deal as with the Flynn shim rumour.... just gotta draw our own conclusions.
One of the Flynns is Pickles. No doubt. I got outside info which isn't refutable.
Martini signs in occasionally.
Whether or not they're all swinging dicks, I can't say for sure.
I put stuff out there from experience to warn folks.

*YAWN*

In addition to being a wheelchair bound dipshit, you're also a fucking broken record.

What gets me is that you wait to make sure that I'm not around and start your little spamfest about all this "outside information" you have about me, yet in all the years of you having all this "outside information" about me, you have failed repeatedly like Freud to show even a smidge of proof to back up any of your lies errr...I mean claims.

I've noticed you like pulling this charade when you know I'm not here to make you eat your own bullshit. Let me guess, you'll answer with one of your true and tried responses? Like..." Shut up fag" or maybe one of your patented "BoOmS?"

What exactly are you "warning people about?" You've tried saying that I "catfished" RancidMilkBone, yet I've been a part of this community for over a decade and there has NEVER been one fucking person that EVER accused me of "catfishing" them.

Try again M.C. Colostomy Bag.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
He just threatened me with some bullshit PI he has last week at BC before he took a powder. He's got shit. Said he'd post it and I'd never post again. Ok. So post it.
Most of these 'flamers' without PI are worthless. Most are also babies. Dish it out can't take it losing faggots. If they can't tolerate the heat don't step into the volcano.

Seems like PI was the secret weapon on there and basically all they had to achieve any kind of "win".
Pretty much. Those idiots would friend each other on MySpace then fuck each other. Or the stupider ones would drop too much info in a post. One guy, don't remember who, had a website with the same IP as his post and somebody outed him that way. Dumb as shit mfrs. Then CW would save the info for use later.

I remember you wrote a whole bunch of shit about my dead son on Brawl Hall before I left that hideous dump in disgust, for good.

And fuck yeah, if you write anything bad about my dead son, I am going to get you back sooner or later... might take me 6 mths... might take me 10 years.... but I will give retribution. That is the way I roll. But the good thing about me also, I attack front on and give warning.... that is because Imma really nice person.
Caskur you're full of shit I wouldn't write anything about your dead son. But, you sure play victim about it enough.
Why don't you go back to BC along with Regan and keep badmouthing this place. Why do either of you even post here?

Right... you have now boiled my fucking blood. That is a very, very bad thing to do... I will finish you off like I finished off Flynn. I WILL fuck you up!!!

@Regan what was this tumbleweeds name at BH?.... I forget. I will get the offending post off the Wayback Machine...

When did that happen? When did you "finish me off?" Could that have been when I bitchslapped your gap tooth shut? Or was it when I had you crying over at TBC?

The only thing you have managed to "fuck up" is that gigantic glass of Metamucil.

I could do with a glass of Berry flavoured metamucile right now.... go get me some you gigantic fuck up!!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

I could do with a glass of Berry flavoured metamucile right now.... go get me some you gigantic fuck up!!

Sure.

While I'm at it would you like me to pick up some suppositories for your sore butthole?

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Sure.

While I'm at it would you like me to pick up some suppositories for your sore butthole?

no, I hate those suppositories thingamegees. And its not really sore... its past sore to numb. I blame the crumpets!!! Remember what goes in soft comes out hard. Don't neglect your fibre intake.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Sure.

no, I hate those suppositories thingamegees. And its not really sore... its past sore to numb. I blame the crumpets!!! Remember what goes in soft comes out hard. Don't neglect your fibre intake.

Also, don't eat things that soak up the liquids in your stomach. Hard breads, rice and flour will play havok on your colon if you're not properly hydrated.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I have been naughty having lots of Cup-a-soups.... Creamy Chicken with croütons. its winter so a lot of flour is going in and yesterday I missed my ALLBRAN...I won't make that mistake again.

I am going to go to the beach soon to get the sunset... Its been pretty cold in Australia this year.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I have been naughty having lots of Cup-a-soups.... Creamy Chicken with croütons. its winter so a lot of flour is going in and yesterday I missed my ALLBRAN...I won't make that mistake again.

I am going to go to the beach soon to get the sunset... Its been pretty cold in Australia this year.

Well, if you know you're going to eat stuff like that, try to have some yogurt beforehand.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
I doubt Shen Li and Fashionista are the same person, they're complete polar opposites in just about every way, except for their ethnic background. It is weird that they shit poast while at each other's houses though, like Shen Li supposedly did the last time she was here.

How old was this Reaper guy? Sometimes people just vanish, Jak/Swampduck did not too long ago, although it is unusual when they've been around for years.
Lots a wacky things like that have gone on before, so I don't rule anything out.

Kinda unlikely he's dead if he's only in his 40's, unless he was mowed down by a bus or the clotshot claimed another victim.

Fashionista swore blind that Shen Li wasn't even drunk, which as you say, makes the bizarre spectacle even more weird. She got pretty defensive when I quizzed her about it too, but she often gets uppity and prickly with me. I think she's supposedly teetotal or so she claims, gotta keep the "nice sweet Christian lady" charade going ya see. Lulz

We'll never know the truth for certain, same deal as with the Flynn shim rumour.... just gotta draw our own conclusions.
One of the Flynns is Pickles. No doubt. I got outside info which isn't refutable.

*YAWN*

In addition to being a wheelchair bound dipshit, you're also a fucking broken record.

What gets me is that you wait to make sure that I'm not around and start your little spamfest about all this "outside information" you have about me, yet in all the years of you having all this "outside information" about me, you have failed repeatedly like Freud to show even a smidge of proof to back up any of your lies errr...I mean claims.

I've noticed you like pulling this charade when you know I'm not here to make you eat your own bullshit. Let me guess, you'll answer with one of your true and tried responses? Like..." Shut up fag" or maybe one of your patented "BoOmS?"

What exactly are you "warning people about?" You've tried saying that I "catfished" RancidMilkBone, yet I've been a part of this community for over a decade and there has NEVER been one fucking person that EVER accused me of "catfishing" them.

You 'tried' to catfish Rancy.
I didn't allow it.
I should have stfu in hindsight and let you collect another set of dick picks for your collage,
But my sense of decency won out at the time.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Sure.

spwecially when yer as old as yoo :Happy5:

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Sure.

spwecially when yer as old as yoo :Happy5:

Still old enough to karate chop you in the windpipe and drop you like a bag of shit...

You're welcome!~

• LOL
Reactions: X

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

*YAWN*

You 'tried' to catfish Rancy.
I didn't allow it.
I should have stfu in hindsight and let you collect another set of dick picks for your collage,
But my sense of decency won out at the time.

Are all negros like you repetitive boring fucks or is it just you Spook?

Inquiring minds and all that.